Status
Not open for further replies.
This response is soo fake bro, like you telling me. You opened the game, replied to multiple people, and did not see my first post of the game where I voted for you???
Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?
I like how you word this with 'why did you keep your vote on me the entire game', game just started fuji chan, and I like my odds of you flipping scum right now ngl.
Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Ngl could kinda see Ekko being scum here, how he's dabbing on me vs Soul here feels vaguely instigative. But kinda like having him in my corner. Like having a scum mini-me.

where else shud he be voting?
Dont talk to me if youre going to keep your spite vote and meme about it lol. Pretend I dont exist.
Wanna piss of SK just for vote reloaded lol
Reloaded is my Dooku I would never, did you vote anyone yet? If so may I interest you in an SK lynch.
Anything else? Its a big thing, you twisted my words to make me look bad kek.

I mean, who do you want me to vote for here? got any candidates?
I am questioning your lack of candidates, you engaged with plenty of people and non pinged you nor made you want to vote them? Your frozen vote on a guy who didnt make a single post?

Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
Based as hell

Let's get it

Vote lynch Soulkiller

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

For starters, I think your post where saying 'Bruh' to my very first post and acting super surprised by it is fake as hell. You can paint it how you want to paint it, which ultimately is just WIFOM. I do not necessairly believe you somehow did not see that first post and replied to multiple people, then realized that 'oh shit' Soul voted for me DP1.

Your first post entering the thread is bad, because it is? it feels like you dodging the thread and replying to what you want to reply to. We ain't even that deep, was couple of pages into the game.

You then, ask a question which if you paid attention to the thread I already answered. But you make it seem that I have my vote on you for entire DP or something and you made no posts still which is not the case. You make it seem grander or longer than what it looks, the game is barely 1-2 hours in fuji. Why I placed my vote on you? no particular reason, it was my first post and RNG landed on you. Saw how you handled yourself and don't think you look good per say and mix it with fakeness.

Even this vote of yours look bad. Basically OMGUS.

For starters, I think your post where saying 'Bruh' to my very first post and acting super surprised by it is fake as hell. You can paint it how you want to paint it, which ultimately is just WIFOM. I do not necessairly believe you somehow did not see that first post and replied to multiple people, then realized that 'oh shit' Soul voted for me DP1.

Your first post entering the thread is bad, because it is? it feels like you dodging the thread and replying to what you want to reply to. We ain't even that deep, was couple of pages into the game.

You then, ask a question which if you paid attention to the thread I already answered. But you make it seem that I have my vote on you for entire DP or something and you made no posts still which is not the case. You make it seem grander or longer than what it looks, the game is barely 1-2 hours in fuji. Why I placed my vote on you? no particular reason, it was my first post and RNG landed on you. Saw how you handled yourself and don't think you look good per say and mix it with fakeness.

Even this vote of yours look bad. Basically OMGUS.
I think basically everything you've described about Fuji's reaction is more likely to come from him as town tbh

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Actually

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

i was first who voted!!!!!

Dont talk to me if youre going to keep your spite vote and meme about it lol. Pretend I dont exist.

Reloaded is my Dooku I would never, did you vote anyone yet? If so may I interest you in an SK lynch.

Anything else? Its a big thing, you twisted my words to make me look bad kek.

I am questioning your lack of candidates, you engaged with plenty of people and non pinged you nor made you want to vote them? Your frozen vote on a guy who didnt make a single post?
I find it funny you are questioning my lack of candidates when I gave my thoughts on alot of players. But what about yourself? oh yes sorry, I am voting for you so no point of having other candidates in your book. No one is twisting your words, you made it look like the game is 20+hours in and I had my vote on a player who didn't make a single post. When the game barely started. Putting a pressure vote on you and 1 hour in and you already malding and how you handled yourself does not look good.

For starters, I think your post where saying 'Bruh' to my very first post and acting super surprised by it is fake as hell.
Your thoughts do no matter to me in the slighest you see, factually you saw me answer people in pages that were not page 1. That is the fact of the matter, therefore your bullshit shade doesnt matter and Im the one calling it fake.

Miss me with your excuses.

So its bad because its the one Im replying to I see, this is an okay response. Very weak though because like I said I was answering her first because she was the first person to quote or mention me in the game.

You then, ask a question which if you paid attention to the thread I already answered.
You know its good then that we established that I didnt in fact read the thread.

ut you make it seem that I have my vote on you for entire DP or something
Once again twisting my words, this is strike 2. I said the entire ''time'' which in this case encompasses from when the game started to when I came.

and you made no posts still which is not the case. You make it seem grander or longer than what it looks, the game is barely 1-2 hours in fuji. Why I placed my vote on you? no particular reason,
I never asked you why you placed your vote on me, I asked you why its still on me and hasnt moved. The fact that you made something I said up and are focusing on it is a bad look on you.

it was my first post and RNG landed on you. Saw how you handled yourself and don't think you look good per say and mix it with fakeness.
More focus on why you voted me and not on why it didnt more.

Yeah youre scum ''soul chan''.

Status
Not open for further replies.