Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not OMGUS as town, never. Many people voted me in other games and I didnt give a shit.

Who is he pressing? A vote is towns strongest weapon and he parked it on me and did nothing with it.

Did you not see how he was trying to downplay what I said and twist my words saying Im acting as if he was voting me for the entire game or day when I said time? I corrected him about it and said he shouldnt try to shade me like that and the dude doubled down on it and kept saying it.
Nobody is twisting your words, I elaborated on my thoughts about the 'game' and 'time' thingy, stop being soo hung up about it, it's the intent of how you said it. You making it seem like I am damned for placing a pressure vote on you and not moving it barely 1 hour into the game. Ridicilious.

How exactly am I gaslightning you? even Ultra called you out on it, on how you behaved it seems too much for a merely two votes.

I am not sure if you are calm here man, you came here and said that your mood is sour. You can't say in good faith you are being calm here. You literally want to settle this the old fashioned way with one of us has to die and there is no other way around it. How is that calm by any means?
At this point you should stop talking to me about this subject because I have no interest in discussing this further bro.

Right now it just seems like two frustrated townies going back n forth

Fushi imo feels a bit more offensive when he's scum here he's more defensive which makes me think he's town

Soul just seems like he's trying to solve the game at the moment, I'm not fully familiar with his playstyle this is only like the 2nd or 3rd game i played with him, so for now he's Null

That's where I'm at right now

My two scum suspects for now is Naomi and Ekko but that can change has information and actions are revealed

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Pressing someone without voting them is like me holding a gun to your head except its made of plastic.
That's not really how ot works though, or at least not everyone sees it that way.
Its not silly if Im right.

I respect you as a player and as a friend but you can also be wrong about this. How is he not trying to mislread when hes trying to paint everything I say or do as scum or ''metling''.

You didnt address the fact that he made up stuff and said I said them, I dont see town doing that. Since this isnt majority you guys dont need my vote anyways, if It was majority I would of course comply.
This isn't really going to cut it Fuji. I feel like you're really, really pissed, and that is coming through to your positions here. Refusing to do anything until he's dead isn't going to work.

Sure I can be wrong. I'm often not, and moreover you have to ask to what does he even gain from all this as scum? If nothing else, we can use the day to get a better picture of what is on the board, not just tunnel Soul all day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ngl could kinda see Ekko being scum here, how he's dabbing on me vs Soul here feels vaguely instigative. But kinda like having him in my corner. Like having a scum mini-me.
how is instigative when i told u i encourage and welcome it! dont do this to me!!

think u shud vote fooj

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
well do u have any questions for any of them, how do u intend to extract said info?
For now just reading, analyzing and if any actions happen during the day

Interrogations will happen once I have a bit more to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.