Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not really how ot works though, or at least not everyone sees it that way.
Thats literally mafia 101, you wanna put the most pressure on someone? Vote them.
When then.
Sure I can be wrong. I'm often not,
I think the same about me.

and moreover you have to ask to what does he even gain from all this as scum?
Already said it, he saw your vote on me after his, thats 3 votes. A strong player backing him, thats a legit wagon building up so he throws more shade at me and legitimately paints everything I say as bad and lies about what I said, multiple times. And focuses on points I never made. It felt like he was panicking and didnt know how to answer my points.

If nothing else, we can use the day to get a better picture of what is on the board, not just tunnel Soul all day.
Im not going to talk about SK anymore then I did, I made my point and voted him and asked others to do so. I wont litter the thread with it. I will however try and get people to see my point if the occasion presents itself.

Spouting lies and saying Im melting when Im presenting actual arguments in a calm manner is called gaslighting.

You love gaslighting as scum dont you "Soul Chan"
No one spewed any lies, and yes you melting and being over defensive here and exploding for no reason. I hate gaslightning actually, never was fan of it and I don't do it. I merely was addressing the points on why I see you being scum. I elaborate on my thoughts on it. You just seem like wanna go down and fist fight, and I refuse to lower myself to such standards and actually be toxic with you. In your own words you said that your mood has been soured and I told you, that only you sour your own mood. I am not here trying to sour no one mood.

I enteracted with Ultra, I enteracted with Yoho, I enteracted with ratchet, I enteracted with Naomi and no one got this explosive and defensive as you did. I am trying here to catch scum, if you can't even stand being pressured even a tiny bit and would melt down like this, then this is a deeper issue. Don't make this deeper than what it is, in mafia game I am no one friend. People question me, and pressure me, do you see me do what you do ? no. It's their right to question me, because it is a mafia game and if they are townie they probably wanna figure out my slot. So I welcome it.

No one spewed any lies, and yes you melting and being over defensive here and exploding for no reason. I hate gaslightning actually, never was fan of it and I don't do it. I merely was addressing the points on why I see you being scum. I elaborate on my thoughts on it. You just seem like wanna go down and fist fight, and I refuse to lower myself to such standards and actually be toxic with you. In your own words you said that your mood has been soured and I told you, that only you sour your own mood. I am not here trying to sour no one mood.

I enteracted with Ultra, I enteracted with Yoho, I enteracted with ratchet, I enteracted with Naomi and no one got this explosive and defensive as you did. I am trying here to catch scum, if you can't even stand being pressured even a tiny bit and would melt down like this, then this is a deeper issue. Don't make this deeper than what it is, in mafia game I am no one friend. People question me, and pressure me, do you see me do what you do ? no. It's their right to question me, because it is a mafia game and if they are townie they probably wanna figure out my slot. So I welcome it.
At this point you should stop talking to me about this subject because I have no interest in discussing this further bro.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
he called me scum, while he was scum.

and he trying to distant himself from giving reads.

My day 1 reads are always based on vibes there's not much to go on to say for certain either way

@Ratchet

I can never really read Naomi she plays the same just about every game from what I can tell,

Before you leave, you think this behavior and reaction from fuji is truly townie pov??? how come a townie can be this frustrated from a mere two votes early game? make it make sense.
You keep boiling this to my frustration when I am not frustrated, therefore you are gaslighting and not worth engaging with scum.

Because why am I not reacting this way towards Ratchet?

This is sad lol. I will say it one last time, your vote didnt bother me, I even reacted to it with the word ''bruh'', its your reaction to my questioning that was deemed unsatisfactory and you just keep digging your grave with these sort of posts.

@Ratchet you need to read this too, do not paint my push on him as frustration, it is insulting and reducing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thats literally mafia 101, you wanna put the most pressure on someone? Vote them.
It's not though, it's not like the only reason ti react would be because of a vote. Like does it put more on? Maybe, but the purpose is not to always to put the player you are trying to get something from under the most possible pressure because that's not always going to result in good reads. To take your position to its logical conclusion, the absolute most pressure you can put on someone would be to drive them to L-1, or a wagon of like 8 votes here I guess, and then begin. The fact that you would see that and think it's unnecessary proves why pressure does not have to be accompanied by a vote.

I don't really feel the need to respond to the rest, do consider my PoV and if you feel like it, throw a vote Ekko's way.

It's not though, it's not like the only reason ti react would be because of a vote. Like does it put more on? Maybe, but the purpose is not to always to put the player you are trying to get something from under the most possible pressure because that's not always going to result in good reads. To take your position to its logical conclusion, the absolute most pressure you can put on someone would be to drive them to L-1, or a wagon of like 8 votes here I guess, and then begin. The fact that you would see that and think it's unnecessary proves why pressure does not have to be accompanied by a vote.

I don't really feel the need to respond to the rest, do consider my PoV and if you feel like it, throw a vote Ekko's way.
Yeah we really arent going to agree on this.

Thanks for glossing over my reasoning for scum reading him btw.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before you leave, you think this behavior and reaction from fuji is truly townie pov??? how come a townie can be this frustrated from a mere two votes early game? make it make sense.
Not only is my answer yes, I would say this sort of thing would exclusively from town Fuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.