Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro I think Soul is the type of player who has a really hard time dropping his points, this was especially noticable in weebs. Makes it hard to evaluate his reaction here, because I feel like he's more defending his right to push you, whereas you seem more genuinely convinced Soul is scum. I see your point here but say this but it also checks out from the lense of him just never liking to admit he's wrong.
Not really, if anything I am extremely flexible and willing to work with a player if I feel that they are townie or if they prove to me that their point stands, instead 90% of the players can't hold an argument and just default into crying me a river. I have absolutely no problem admitting that I am wrong lol.

I am merely going back and forth with his points. Like if you think I am that type of player, then you really don't know me at all. I can be stubborn though, to that I agree.

He did the exact same shit to me last game though. Like I was trolling straight up and he managed to convince himself I was cornered and desperate lmao

Well, technically he was indi there but ya know
Last game, you were dancing around the elephant in the room and never had an argument to begin with, you were just dodging left and right.

Also, last game I was a townie, just painted as an indie for whatever reason. I actually tried to work with you the most. So this is just false.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
what's going on?

Well from what I can tell

Soul and Fushi have been having an epic back n forth for like 2 hrs now

Naomi thinks I might try to kill her

Everyone else popped in with a thought here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.