Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
fuji and soulkiller in war with each other

yoho plotting my death early as usual when he scum.

emil is suddenly playing day 1 compared to day 3 as town lol..
Well from what I can tell

Soul and Fushi have been having an epic back n forth for like 2 hrs now

Naomi thinks I might try to kill her

Everyone else popped in with a thought here and there
what are your reads on Fuji vs SK?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
what are your reads on Fuji vs SK?
Fushi town- I think he's a bit more on the offensive when he's scum, town Fushi is a lot more defensive

Soul- I'm null seems like he's trying to solve but I haven't personally seen him do anything to lean him one way or another

I come in memeing with Naomi.

Ratchet says Im scum and I have votes on me.

I calmy ask Ratchet why I am scum, he refuses to explain and just says I am.

I say lol ok and move on.

I go read the thread, see that Indeed SK has voted me in like page 1 and then I wonder wait did this dude just keep his vote on me and did nothing with it? I ask SK about it, if he said he didnt scum read anyone else I wouldve left it at that.

Instead he says he has plenty of other candidates or whatever, I then ask him why he didnt vote them. No answer.

And he focuses on me asking me about why hes kept his vote on me and didnt move on, except he focuses on just the first part. Making it to be just me crying about why hes voting me and nothing else, also he repeatedly made it seem like I was using hypberbole about my question about the vote when saying stuff like this shit:

Why are you acting like players are incapable of reading and following the game?

You are basically summarizing this in a very skewed narrative and extremely disgeniune. Also not sure why you still hung up about the 'time' and 'game' part. You brought that up like shit ton of times already, the intent is clear, you came here barging and acting like i had my pressure vote on you for like 20+ hours when that is not the case, the game barely started, i wanted to see how you react to the vote. That's all there is to it. That does not mean I am not solving, because I am trying to solve this game more than anyone actually lol.

Like fuji, no way you cannot see how you are behaving right now. It's impossible.

fuji and soulkiller in war with each other

yoho plotting my death early as usual when he scum.

emil is suddenly playing day 1 compared to day 3 as town lol..
Just from 1 post, Fuji feels very towny. You feel towny as well. Has Emil made sense in his posts? I might start reading him like Luka...nonsense equals town, sensible equals scum

Status
Not open for further replies.