Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am the one who is spamming the thread repeating the same shit over and over again, and trying to twist things up as much as possible and throwing a tantrum every oppurtunity. Good post kekko.
You are, I told you I dont want to talk in circles with you about it and you keep fucking quoting me and talking about it lol.

The more you keep lying about why I actually scum read you the less I am inclined to revisit your slot.

My play is fine, your reasons for scum reading me a FinalBeta tier.
No one is lying though, like are we playing the same game? Are you on your period or something fuji?

Your vote basically is an OMGUS lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, look into a mirror ''Soul chan''
I see a handsome man.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, I am the one who is spamming the thread repeating the same shit over and over again, and trying to twist things up as much as possible and throwing a tantrum every oppurtunity. Good post kekko.
tbf u went from interacting with everyone to just one player

tbf u went from interacting with everyone to just one player
True, I need to get back to interacting with everyone and I will. But tbh I am not sure why you guys are soo bent up about it? you know you guys are capable of creating activity and move the thread yourself forward right? I am right now going back and forth with a specific player, this is how this shit is sometimes in mafia. You complaining about it won't do you any good. How about you actually start engaging with other players and be active instead of being a reactive ningen?

Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Oh Im not malding, Im laughing at your garbage tier posts and reasonings. You can repeat that I '' dont look good'' however I addressed all your points and deconstructed them, meanwhile what you did is twist my words, invent shit I never said and hyperfocus on them as your defense.

Perhaps you just suck at being scum, oh well. Im not letting you go until you or I are gone from this game. If I get lynched first so be it but youre going down with me.

@The Orca @Indigo[/QUOTE]
Vote Soulkiller

I'm game. When I started going back through where Soul said, the biggest things that stood out, moreso was Ultra and Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.