Status
Not open for further replies.
naomi town

watson can be town, much more relaxed and straight forward than the game where i just oneshotted her. obviously some room for her learning from past mistakes etc but her entrance and blank town read on fuji looks fine for now

soul and fuji seem tvt, if it keeps going on longer probs 1 scum there, dont think both wud be theater'ing this as s/s

indigo's posts seem townie taking game slow as well

gut take reloady actually town too for his recent posts

tbd on ultra/ratchet

shocker, poe r mostly inactives again

hmmm maybe your are town.

Got some early vibes that aren't quite jelling with what I would expect strong vibes would feel like.

Ultra
Soulkiller
Fuji
Naomi

All have overarching vibes of town but don't quite get there.

Naomi feels not as loosy goosy, more uptight (i still love ya) like the one scum game from her.....but her posts are in the town range

Soulkiller went into a tunnel and I was like wtf that didn't make sense and came out of nowhere....buy unlike his scum games he is trying to control the thread proactively and not reactively

Fuji being overly defensive feels like an indy but starts to vibe as town

Ultra posts feel town but he has had no resolve that I could tell and his interaction around soulkiller feels honestly like a mirror image of one he made on me when we were both scum
How am I overly defensive its soul who is being defensive right now and I who is attacking him and tunneling him, this is a weird read for both our slots.

Come across as insincere and detached from your positions, mostly. Like usually when I read you as scum, it's because I get the impression that you don't actually care too much about what you're chatting about. That's how your commentary on Fuji/Soul strikes me, primarily.

And yes I'm aware you could have other reasons for lack of enthusiasm
one word answer - it's wg
You think youre being cool right now by hating WG and acting like youre superior but in reality, you were a clown here and on OLF.

Nothing changed lol. If you dont want to put in the effort into the game dont sign up bro. Its getting annoying to see you sign up for games and then whine about ''Muh WG'' every single game you play lol.

Got some early vibes that aren't quite jelling with what I would expect strong vibes would feel like.

Ultra
Soulkiller
Fuji
Naomi

All have overarching vibes of town but don't quite get there.

Naomi feels not as loosy goosy, more uptight (i still love ya) like the one scum game from her.....but her posts are in the town range

Soulkiller went into a tunnel and I was like wtf that didn't make sense and came out of nowhere....buy unlike his scum games he is trying to control the thread proactively and not reactively

Fuji being overly defensive feels like an indy but starts to vibe as town

Ultra posts feel town but he has had no resolve that I could tell and his interaction around soulkiller feels honestly like a mirror image of one he made on me when we were both scum
Polar Bear is this not your list of suspects or what

Status
Not open for further replies.