Spoiler JJK Chapter 269 Spoilers

Raws: https://ragnarokscanlation.opchapters.com/series/jjk-raw-1/ or https://ww4.readjujutsukaisen.com/chapter/jujutsu-kaisen-spoilers-raw-chapter-269/

Page 1

SFX: Ring ring
SFX: Ring ring
At a street corner candy store---
Chapter 269 – Examination
SFX: pop
Mei Mei: How much?

Page 2

Maki: Yuta, you son of a bitch!!
Maki: Don't act like it's all good because you got back into your body!!
Megumi: Um, Maki-san
Maki: Hey, Megumi. How are you feeling?
Megumi: My head feels hazy. Is this really an effect of Unlimited Void?
Megumi: It's really just this little?
Megumi: I wanted to properly apologize to everyone once.
Maki: Do it later. And there isn't anything for you to apologize for.
Maki: Go, go

Page 3

Megumi: No....
Yuji: There is for me.
Kusakabe: The root of everything was Gojo's slip-up in not killing Itadori.
Kusakabe: And Itadori, you are a victim of Kenjaku's sorcerous terrorism.
Kusakabe: By the way, I was a strong proponent of Itadori's execution. If it wasn't for Yaga-san, I wouldn't be on this side.
Kusakabe: But even if you were wrong, I wouldn't think of going “told you so.”
Kusakabe: Our present stands upon the shoulders of all our truths competing with each other.
Kusakabe: So you guys don't have to hold on to any kind of guilt.
Kusakabe: It's about time you brats behaved like brats. You're shrinking what the old guys have to shoulder.

Page 4

Yuji: What's the logic behind Okkotsu-Senpai returning to his body?
Yuta: It's thanks to Rika-chan.
Yuta: When Rika-chan didn't come over to Gojo-Sensei's body, I thought I had lost my connection to Rika-chan.
Yuta: The reality was that Ieiri-san had patched up my body and Rika-chan was maintaining and fixing it with the Reverse Cursed Technique.
Yuta: When Kenjaku's technique burned out, I thought I was dead....
Mei Mei: We miscalculated a little there. Kenjaku was able to act after his domain expansion, after all.
Kusakabe: He must have had some method to intentionally manage multiple techniques separately. Probably some application of barrier techniques.
Kusakabe: Of course, the precision between a thousand-year player and an on-the-spur Copy would be different.
Yuta: After my technique recovered, my externalized technique Rika-chan reconnected with my body, which was in a state of suspension, and somehow, here I am. I apologize for making everyone worry....
Maki: None of that matters.

Page 5

Maki: The problem is that if Yuta had maneuvered things better, we might have won much more easily.
SFX: freeze
Maki: First was the assault on Kenjaku. I should have gone after all.
Maki: Then was Higuruma's Execution Blade plan.
Maki: If we had combined this with Toge's remote Cursed Word, we would have easily won, right?
Maki: We should have given the voice record to Higuruma.
Narrator-kun: Cursed Word cannot do multiple activations at once. Until the record is played, it is counted as still activated, so only one voice record can be done at a time.
Todo: Maki, wait. You cannot be targeted by my Boogie Woogie.
Todo: Even with Okkotsu, it would have been cutting it close if that assault had succeeded without my assistance.
Todo: And Okkotsu and Rika's powers were necessary to hold back the rampage of the Cursed Spirit Manipulation Technique.

Page 6

Panda: It was also the timing that mattered with Cursed Word's activation.
Panda: If it had been used when Sukuna was fresh, then wouldn't Toge have died?
Toge: ???
Higuruma: Sukuna was just playing around and could have killed me at any moment. In a situation where Okkotsu was there, we would have been instantly killed.
Top of the page is cut off for these four lines, so I might be missing some context. But this is pretty much it.
Higuruma: And Cursed Words are easily prepared against, right?
Higuruma: I was the one who decided it should be used inside Okkotsu's domain barrier, in a situation with no outside enemies.
Higuruma: It's impossible for my domain to be harmful, after all.
Kusakabe: And even then, we have someone who only became a sorcerer two months or so ago. It is truly frightening.
Gege math strikes again. lol
Higuruma: ...I suppose I should say, they were left alive.

Page 7

Yuji: ....
Maki: In any case!!
Maki: Those foreign helpers!!
Miguel: *sneeze*
Maki: Those guys were there from the start, so the situation changed!!
Everyone: Yeah, that's true.
Yuta: Those two said they wouldn't come!!
Yuta: I did clearly tell you it was a maybe, right!?
Maki: But they came.
Yuji: Hey, hey.
lol

Page 8

Yuji: And it was thanks to Okkotsu-Senpai's cursed tool that we were able to hide the finger....
Maki: You could have just used a gauntlet for that. Go to Homac.
Homac is (was?) a hardware store.
Yuji: It was thanks to Okkotsu-Senpai that we were able to stop Sukuna's second domain....
Yuji: .....
Hakkari: It was good that we were waiting inside Rika.
Hakkari: I was able to pull Uraume away from Sukuna immediately after Gojo-san's death, without Sukuna attacking me.
He just says "after Gojo-san." The "death" is unspoken and understood. It's weird in English without it, though, so I made it explicit.
Hakkari: This is thanks to Okkotsu.
SFX: Mo

Page 9

Todo: I bear a lot of responsibility, too.
Todo: Even though I was working with Ms. Mei and prepared against Sukuna's domain, I was unable to catch Choso and Brother.
Mei Mei: A problem with your technique's range?
Todo: No. Rather than the distance, the problem was Sukuna's cursed energy. Sukuna's cursed energy was too strong in the center of that domain, and I was unable to grasp onto the two of them's cursed energy.
Inochad: I was in the center too, but Ui Ui quickly recovered me, so it's also my fault.
Inochad: Choso should have been the one to be saved.
Yuji: Had that happened, I would have died.
Yuji: It is no one's fault.
Maki: It's not like I want to make it Yuta's fault. I ate two Black Flashes after all.
Maki: But this guy....
Maki: .....It's nothing.
Yuta: ?

Page 10

Miwa: I was really scared.
Miwa: As someone held back to be Maki-san's marker in preparation for the domain.
Miwa: I was worried if Todo-Senpai's technique only saved me.
Kusakabe: You were the one who said you wouldn't partake in the combat...
Miwa: I didn't....
Miwa: Even if I did, you would have been against it, Kusakabe-san.
Momo: I feel apologetic for not having any role....
Mei Mei: What are you saying? It felt good to ride on your broom.
Hakkari: I also intended to fight against Sukuna once Uraume was dealt with.
Hakkari: They were strong.
There's no pronoun here. But in English, you gotta put something. Can't just go "were strong". I think it's pretty clear Uraume was a chick, but no confirmation, so you get a vague "they".
Nobara: I was sleeping right up until the end, so I was fine.

Page 11

Ui Ui: Well, it seems everyone has something to reflect on,
Ui Ui: But no one should be in disagreement that I was the MVP!!
SFX: TADAAA
This little shit. Lol
Kirara: You got angry and left me midway.
SFX: grumble
Ui Ui: Kirara-san, you're heavy.
Kusakabe: On the other hand, your older sister had it easy.
Ui Ui: Big Sis did her work properly with the Shin Kage!!
Kusakabe: Even that was just her taking advantage....

Page 12

Mei Mei: I won't deny it.
SFX: Tap
Mei Mei: My life cannot be turned into money after all. Something that cannot be turned into money has no worth to be gambled with.
Hakkari: The Shin Kage.
Hakkari: The situation with the Simple Domain's binding vows preventing it was leaking out?
Kusakabe: Yeah.
Kusakabe: The binding vows of the Simple Domain are passed down through the school.
Kusakabe: They were originally created by the inventor Ashiya Sadatsuna to prevent the skills leaking out to curse users.

Page 13

Mei Mei: And as generations passed on,
Mei Mei: The Shin Kage Style lost public interest, and Simple Domain became a trade secret.
Nobara, Yuji: ?
Mei Mei: Basically, they monopolized the skill, gathering in disciples and forcibly placed the binding vows on them.
Mei Mei: The Shin Kage is something that sorcerers without techniques gather around, after all.
Narrator-kun: Todo, who learned it from Tsukumo in the Mechamaru method.

Page 14

Nobara: Where is the difficult part of the Shin Kage Style's skills not being allowed to be taught to anyone who is not a disciple?
Mei Mei: That is only one part. You also cannot reject dispatch requests from the clan head, and there are a number of annoying things.
Mei Mei: Among that, the one that is the most problematic is “life.”
Mei Mei: Rather than a sorcerous binding vow or technique, this is much closer to a curse. It is a dubious tale, but the Shin Kage clan head sucks away the life of the disciples.... supposedly.
Nobara: Ugh, life!?
Megumi: Supposedly?
Mei Mei: No one knows who the clan head of the Shin Kage style is anymore.
Mei Mei: So it is no longer known if the contract with one's life actually exists and how it is being executed.
Mei Mei: There are old fart disciples who live long, after all.
Mei Mei: If the clan head dies, one of the disciples becomes the clan head. But if they themselves don't reveal themselves, we cannot discover them from the outside.

Page 15

Kusakabe: Only the clan head can release the various binding vows of the Shin-Kage.
Kusakabe: And as far as I know, there is no one under Kousen who has information about the clan head.
Mei Mei: Wasn't..... right?
Nobara: ?
Kusakabe: Right now, I am the Shin Kage clan head.
Miwa: Whhaaaaat!!
Kusakabe: That's why the binding vows of the Simple Domain and the curse on our lives is no longer a problem.
Mei Mei: But leave some value to joining the school.
Mei Mei: One day Ui Ui will become the clan head, and I will be getting looooots of monthly payments from the disciples.
LMFAO
Miwa: Whaaaaaaat!!

Page 16

Ui Ui: Big Sis, you really are such a miser!!
Ui Ui: Ahaha.
Mei Mei: Fu fu.
Mei Mei: Maybe even sorcery has come into the subscription age!!
Mei Mei: Ufufu.
Jesus Christ. Lmao
Clan Head-san: ....How much?
Mei Mei: I'm talking about.... your life.

Page 17

Clan Head-san: How did you know I was here....
Clan Head-san: That I am the clan head....
Mei Mei: Fu fu.
Mei Mei: I just asked someone who knew.
Clan Head-san: No one... should know....
SFX: Caaaaw
Mei Mei: By increasing the number of disciples, you became a power rivaling the Three Great Houses.
SFX: Caaaaw
Mei Mei: You were going to even take control of the headquarters and the entire sorcery world, right?
Clan Head-san: ....
Clan Head-san: .....Tengen!!

Page 18

Mei Mei: Many months and years would be necessary. There is a view you wish to see, even if it meant you sucked away the lives of your disciples, yes?
SFX: CAAAW
Mei Mei: A great ambition, that truly cannot be traded for money.
SFX: CAAAAAW
Mei Mei: But you know. Something more important than money
Mei Mei: cannot be protected without money.
SFX: CAAW
Mei Mei: There were sorcerers that would not have died had you not monopolized the Simple Domain.

Page 19

Mei Mei: And right now
Mei Mei: The Zen'in family is destroyed. With this current showdown, if both the Kamo family and Gojo family also fall down together....
SFX: CAAAAAAW
Mei Mei: But above all else, you're trying to harm my little brother.
Mei Mei: It was inevitable to end up like this.
Blurb: The price was her life-----
Blurb: Two more chapters to completion!!

No break next week.

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🥸 I thought last chapter was the last chapter