Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been engaging with other players but u have been too busy with fuji to notice. ok how do u plan to progress ur scum read here anyway, ur not asking for a claim and refusing to take others opinions regarding fuji's meta. what happens now?
Honestly ekko, you have not. You claim to be, but I haven't seen anything quality engagment from you. You are basically sitting on the side lines commenting. So you accusing me of not interacting with people when I did and happened to be locked in my back and forth with fuji at the time is just murky my guy. You acting like in mafia a player does not go back and forth. You expect me to talk to everyone else while also engaging in a back and forth with a player, it's unreasonable.

Finally worked up the courage to vote me. I'm proud of you. Maybe someday you'll force me to use more than 2% of my power to get you lynched zehahaha

His entire back and forth with Fuji reeked of filth even going as far as to accuse him of OMGUS, when Fuji really didn't do that at all. It's literally just noise.
Reeked of filth? tell me you didn't read shit, without telling me so.

When a person hops on your wagon and place a vote on you and start saying stuff along the lines 'I will tunnel you to the death and I will make sure you get lynched and not doing anything until you are lynched' because I explained to him my reasons on why I feel like he is scum is the very definition of OMGUS. Completely unwarranted reaction and most people who actually read the thing stated so.

When a person hops on your wagon and place a vote on you and start saying stuff along the lines 'I will tunnel you to the death and I will make sure you get lynched and not doing anything until you are lynched' because I explained to him my reasons on why I feel like he is scum is the very definition of OMGUS. Completely unwarranted reaction and most people who actually read the thing stated so.
I'm telling you Reloaded is slippery. He'll put a knife in your back the moment you turn the other way

Currently my biggest gripe with Soul is his pretty flacid reactions to people voting him outside of Fuji, even if he's hard scum reading Fooj you'd think he'd take the time to really dress down randos coming in and shading him

i see this too, in weebs he was fighting everyone for his life. here he's now focused on one player

thing is hes not really trying to convince anyone to vote fuji either so seems like a genuine unbothered push
This is just unreasonable, when you are tunneled in a back and forth with someone. You cannot expect the player to also respond to everyone else simultaneously. Being hyper focused into something sometimes take your concetration out of everything happening around you.

I am sure both of you experienced this as well. Especially if those posts etc are not mentioning you etc and by the time you make a post, there is bunch of other posts made.

Post Number 8 of SK defending himself since he came back. Will he do anything else? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.