Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just unreasonable, when you are tunneled in a back and forth with someone. You cannot expect the player to also respond to everyone else simultaneously. Being hyper focused into something sometimes take your concetration out of everything happening around you.

I am sure both of you experienced this as well. Especially if those posts etc are not mentioning you etc and by the time you make a post, there is bunch of other posts made.
Post number 9 sorry.

[QUOTE="SoulKiller, post: 5659429, member: 12513" I am calling out people bs. [/QUOTE]
Youre defending yourself and doing the thing youve been doing all game which is try and discredit my case but go off king.

Gonna make you cry for real.
More posturing.

How am I overly defensive its soul who is being defensive right now and I who is attacking him and tunneling him, this is a weird read for both our slots.
Imagine saying you are not being defensive when you been crying me a river this entire time and wanting to tunnel me to death and will not move forward with this game until you see me gone because you poor feelings could not handle being pressured a bit, and you got your pants twisted on why I voted you and explained my reasons for you. waaah waaah fuji. You not been talking about anything this game but me. One would think you wanna get under my pants or something.

"They are souring my mood!"

"How could they vote me!!! I hate them."

you sound like ankin when he got his legs chopped off and was crying to his couch screaming at him and saying 'I hate you'

Fucking get out of your clouds here if you are townie. No sane townie would behave the way you behaved from a mere push. Holy shit.

Imagine saying you are not being defensive when you been crying me a river this entire time and wanting to tunnel me to death and will not move forward with this game until you see me gone because you poor feelings could not handle being pressured a bit, and you got your pants twisted on why I voted you and explained my reasons for you. waaah waaah fuji. You not been talking about anything this game but me. One would think you wanna get under my pants or something.

you sound like ankin when he got his legs chopped off and was crying to his couch screaming at him and saying 'I hate you'

Fucking get out of your clouds here if you are townie. No sane townie would behave the way you behaved from a mere push. Holy shit.
Post number 10 of defending your self especially when I told him to stop talking to me about this subject as its talking circles.

Im voting you because your response to me was unsatisfactory I said it multiple times. And you once again try and discredit it and say its because Im pissed about it when I didnt give a shit about Ratchet and Ekko voting me. You read me answer this multiple times and you keep using the crying votes argument, this makes you disingenuous and not worth arguing with.

Youre asking me to move forward but why should I ? Appealing to me to move on when I scum read you is just going to make me scum read you harder.

I think he's saying those are town leans for the sake of argument but there's obviously a lot of slime there
Looked like he is saying that the people he mentioned give off townie vibes but not commiting on giving them townie lean, he later stated that they can sit comfortably in his town list.

Getting close to bebtime, would like a wagon on Polar when I wake up. I'm cooking that boy. Rendering his blubber. Just don't eat the liver, it'll kill ya

Status
Not open for further replies.