ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1126: Taking Responsibility

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odin has two ravens, so the shield bird likely isn’t that.

It might just be generic eagle iconography tbh,
It might be irrelevant, and just generic wall decoration. The Bird on the kozuki clan crest was never brought up either, but as I recall the Falcon (another type of Bird) was one of the Guardian deities of Alabasta. This could be of a similar Nature

it looks like the head of this more then anything I think.. could imply we're on the man marked by flames ship

but why the fuck is it lego land...
Yeah, that Lego stuff is throwing me off as well right now. Maybe it is not "literally" Lego, but some sort of Devil fruit Power, as many suggested? Hm. I am so excited for next weeks chapter ! Maybe Oda is just a Lego fan.

:kawak:

Yeah, that Lego stuff is throwing me off as well right now. Maybe it is not "literally" Lego, but some sort of Devil fruit Power, as many suggested? Hm. I am so excited for next weeks chapter ! Maybe Oda is just a Lego fan.

:kawak:

It’s weird cause the hallucination part at the start of the chapter means it totally must come into play

idk if she is hallucinating Luffy telling her to wake up? Or she is hallucinating this Asgard Lego castle in a dream and Luffy and the rest are in the real world. Or of it’s connected to the powers of the man marked by flames

Status
Not open for further replies.