Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont see anything wrong with making reloady claim, he can very well still be scum. be honest ur repeating this point cuz u saw others said it
Is this supposed to be referring to me? Because I already responded to Naomi re: Reloaded's claim.
No. Also, why do you think Reloaded is town from his claim? Roleblocker is fairly NAI, and quite typical of scum.
And if not, why am I quoted here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
missed replying to this in my earlier quote

I'm like 9/10 confident that Naomi isn't Mafia. I have a theory as to what she can be but the bottom line is that she isn't who we need to be hunting for as of right now. @SoulKiller Make of that what you will.
i guess i can take this for now but i expect it to be properly explained when the right time comes or explainable from ur flip if its mechanical

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
play without namecalling every post please

i'm the insult police now

cause i'm tired of this shit
You're entitled to this but this sort of thing is really part and parcel of Mafia. I can ask @Naomi to wind it down but this sort of combatative language is going to be present in most games.

Hey Soul, what part of these is supposed to suggest a Town read on Naomi's slot?
Interacting with Naomi and calling her out on her posts does not equate to me scum reading her per say. But I will call her out on it and see how she behaves and how she responds. I do think she is very likely townie regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.