Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
then the "changes" are useless
Maybe, but the changes are more for bringing in out of game issues into the game. For example if I really hate Soul, and then I reference that in a way that will make the experience for everyone else unpleasant. As mentioned in the post, some name calling is going to be in the game regardless. You're right in that in an ideal world, there will be no namecalling at all, but emotions run high in this game and I think it's important to understand that was is said in the heat of the moment doesn't have to be given greater credence than just that.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
you know i can sub out, if you don't want me here.

since your wanting me mod killed. by exaration of your claims on me being mean spirited when not the case.
so you name call people

and as soon as someone calls you on it, you decde to turn yourself into a victim?

:zosleepy:

I think you know exactly what you're doing when you questions Naomi and entertain another player's scum read on her without interjecting that she's probably town

uh oh!
When someone states something that is not true, you question them about it ultra. You should try it sometimes.

Me asking you for opinion is for me to gauge you and more so her.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Maybe, but the changes are more for bringing in out of game issues into the game. For example if I really hate Soul, and then I reference that in a way that will make the experience for everyone else unpleasant. As mentioned in the post, some name calling is going to be in the game regardless. You're right in that in an ideal world, there will be no namecalling at all, but emotions run high in this game and I think it's important to understand that was is said in the heat of the moment doesn't have to be given greater credence than just that.
the problem is that the things said "in the heat of the moment" instigates things to get worse, reaching the point of "unpleasant"

have you ever seen anyone cry from my clown and dunce hat memes??

that it become naomi is insulting people. :suresure:

the amount of time i do this to @Rej who my friend. god am such evil. :goyea:

Ratchet

you know i can sub out, if you don't want me here.

since your wanting me mod killed. by exaration of your claims on me being mean spirited when not the case.
Don't take it to heart please. Indigo's position is that any and all namecalling, even if it isn't intended to be hurtful or mean, should be banned. He's entitled to that position, but I personally don't think it's realistic to expect. I'm sure he doesn't mean or have anythi g against you, personally.

Now, for the both of you @Indigo let's shake on it, no harm done etcetera.

"Hey I'm not saying Naomi's scum I'm just gonna casually add fuel to the fire here but don't worry I town read her haha"

Think you got a bit too greedy here.
Who is adding fuel to fire here? the girl stated that she did not want reloaded to claim, which is not true and i provided quote and then she basically labeled it as sarcastic. You make contradicting statements. I will call you out on them.

Ratchet

the problem is that the things said "in the heat of the moment" instigates things to get worse, reaching the point of "unpleasant"
Right, which is why the expectation is that players can maintain enough composure to not let things get that far. If they do, they will be out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.