Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it to heart please. Indigo's position is that any and all namecalling, even if it isn't intended to be hurtful or mean, should be banned. He's entitled to that position, but I personally don't think it's realistic to expect. I'm sure he doesn't mean or have anythi g against you, personally.

Now, for the both of you @Indigo let's shake on it, no harm done etcetera.
i seen him like this when he was scum.

he was open insult, telling other to shut up in agressive tone in other game compared to me who just meme a clown, and calling other people behavior to why they are scum.

now when i remember that game, i am but a kitten.

compared to how nasty he got when he actually insulted. @Polar Bear

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
have you ever seen anyone cry from my clown and dunce hat memes??

that it become naomi is insulting people. :suresure:

the amount of time i do this to @Rej who my friend. god am such evil. :goyea:
I know you don't mean anything bad by it, my thinking is that Indigo perhaps does not though which is why he takes it that way. I hope that can be the end of it.

as usual ur in the debt of poe, feel free to do anything to get urself out of it
"Hey guys, how is everyone! Let's lynch polar!"

Proceeds to hammer.

Actually, his post of his does not strike me like a clueless townie, he clearly is informed. I think so atleast. If he is townie and truly did not read the thread, that would not be his first post.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"Hey guys, how is everyone! Let's lynch polar!"

Proceeds to hammer.

Actually, his post of his does not strike me like a clueless townie, he clearly is informed. I think so atleast. If he is townie and truly did not read the thread, that would not be his first post.
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.