Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
I love LRLL I thought it was one of the funnier arcs and had great crew dynamic.
People who hate the arc ironically are the same ones who tell you that you dont understand One Piece, just like NamixLuffy saying Skypeia enjoyers dont understand One Piece LMAO.

I think even the embodiment of irony itself is confused at this point.

Powerscalers/agenda chasers/theorists etc are the ones who hate these arcs generally, they are the ones who made the fandom much worse too. I used to obsess over theories deeply, even way before I joined here and it ruined a lot of my enjoyment of OP in the long run too. Stiill does now too.

You know Lolda is a fraud when Enel still showed the most DC out of any villain after 800 chapters
You’d think at this point a logia would have shown something matching Raigo but nah
Pre timeskip feats were genuinely no joke.
Crocodile was destroying cities days away from his location
Enel destroyed an entire island
Ace and Blackbeard completely encapsulated an island with their clash

Really makes Kaido carrying a city kinda meh… and let’s not even get started with Big Mom.

People who hate the arc ironically are the same ones who tell you that you dont understand One Piece, just like NamixLuffy saying Skypeia enjoyers dont understand One Piece LMAO.

I think even the embodiment of irony itself is confused at this point.

Powerscalers/agenda chasers/theorists etc are the ones who hate these arcs generally, they are the ones who made the fandom much worse too. I used to obsess over theories deeply, even way before I joined here and it ruined a lot of my enjoyment of OP in the long run too. Stiill does now too.
The only arc that deserves bullying is Syrup Village

Crocodile, Doflamingo & Cp9 are better villains than Enel
Enel‘s scope as a villain was primarily his god like devil fruit powers on a deserted island of fodder. The shandians make the arc more engaging, but as a villain he falls short to those 3

Pre timeskip feats were genuinely no joke.
Crocodile was destroying cities days away from his location
Enel destroyed an entire island
Ace and Blackbeard completely encapsulated an island with their clash

Really makes Kaido carrying a city kinda meh… and let’s not even get started with Big Mom.
One issue with post-ts it’s from pure visual it doesn’t feel like characters got that much stronger in term of destruction
Only moments where I felt characters got massively stronger is when Luffy was sending Doffy flying kilometers across the city with boundman and Zoro cutting golem Pica