That bastardised shishi-sonson panel always gets me

It’s so funny seeing people eat this shit up, while gaslighting anyone that isn’t a fan of it. They’re calling us the bad guys for liking the way stuff’s been for 1000 chapters:

Fast forward to post-Wano one piece, and this is what we get:

The people that think gear 5 is peak either didn't like Luffy for 1000 chapters, or will just eat whatever Oda puts on their plate. And their go-to argument is always how Luffy has done some goofy things, like Mizu Luffy or Chibi Luffy, but to conflate that with the Nika purgatory oda has banished us to is just...wow

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.

It’s so funny seeing people eat this shit up, while gaslighting anyone that isn’t a fan of it. They’re calling us the bad guys for liking the way stuff’s been for 1000 chapters:

The people that think gear 5 is peak either didn't like Luffy for 1000 chapters, or will just eat whatever Oda puts on their plate. And their go-to argument is always how Luffy has done some goofy things, like Mizu Luffy or Chibi Luffy, but to conflate that with the Nika purgatory oda has banished us to is just...wow
EXACTLY MAN! The Cult wants you to believe the series has never been better and Luffy is not some deranged psycho and a discount version of The Mask and that hes not "dead and replaced" with something much worse in so many ways. The constant forced shitty gag with the eyes makes me sick, especially when we get tons of it in one chapter alone.

Oda heard of all the complaints about flanderisation/exaggeration and decided to double down on it without shame, to fuel his egocentrism and stick it to his critics. Hes having his Emperor Nero arc, no wonder Imus surname is Nerona lmfao.

Its not even Luffy anymore, its "Nika". And knowing Joyboy is gonna be like this is making me want to die even more of cringe, even though that (fucking silhouette) panel of him talking to Emeth was great and Emeths reactions too although we know Joyboy is gonna look identical to Luffy regardless too ofc.

Last edited:

now show me how Luffy puts another person's tooth in his mouth, show me how he becomes a water balloon and the water starts coming out everywhere, show me Luffy becomes small and tries to fight Lucci etc.., :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

EXACTLY MAN! The Cult wants you to believe the series has never been better and Luffy is not some deranged psycho and a discount version of The Mask and that hes not "dead and replaced" with something much worse in so many ways. The constant forced shitty gag with the eyes makes me sick, especially when we get tons of it in one chapter alone.

Oda heard of all the complaints about flanderisation/exaggeration and decided to double down on it without shame, to fuel his egocentrism and stick it to his critics. Hes having his Emperor Nero arc, no wonder Imus surname is Nerona lmfao.

Its not even Luffy anymore, its "Nika". And knowing Joyboy is gonna be like this is making me want to die even more of cringe, even though that (fucking silhouette) panel of him talking to Emeth was great and Emeths reactions too although we know Joyboy is gonna look identica to Luffy regardless too ofc.
Yeah, I recall seeing some statements from Oda about how he likes to to unconventional things, and go against the grain. It's his story so all the power to him...but just wow. But there was a time I was super into one-piece, and I didn't wanna imagine it ever ending. Seeing what's become of it, I no longer have that issue. There's always a silver lining:usosmug:
Post automatically merged:

now show me how Luffy puts another person's tooth in his mouth, show me how he becomes a water balloon and the water starts coming out everywhere, show me Luffy becomes small and tries to fight Lucci etc.., :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Kizaruber Eats Exhibit A

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Those were actually funny, unique, creative, original unlike the constant forced midlife crisis/arrested development/manchild gags now. The same gags repeated over and over and trying to force everyone to laugh at them. I wouldnt be surprised if Nika can be make everyone laugh by force at some point too, hence another similarity to the Smile fruits. The smile fruits should have just been Kaidos attempted at cloning the Nika fruit and failing, its a mythical Zoan after all.
He ended up with a God fruit regardless too.

Gear 5 is the definition of LOL SO RANDOM, brainrot, post rick and morty/family guy/adventure time/big mouth of etc era of shitty writing and humour.

@Kizaruber Eats Exhibit A
One step ahead already!

:BigW::kata::milaugh:

But there was a time I was super into one-piece, and I didn't wanna imagine it ever ending. Seeing what's become of it, I no longer have that issue. There's always a silver lining:usosmug:
Thats exactly how I feel now too tbh. Same with Shanks too, I used to be terrified of him dying and getting the Jiraiya treatment, now I'm genuinely rooting for it. How times have changed.

Forgot this gem

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
When did bleach and naruto become more popular than one piece? Nothing you say matters after this shit.
I didnt say they did lmao. I was saying Demon Slayer would not be more popular than them in their primes. Typical One Piece glazers and lacking "reading comprehension" as they accuse critics of lacking it instead ironically.

Those were actually funny, unique, creative, original unlike the constant forced midlife crisis/arrested development/manchild gags now. The same gags repeated over and over and trying to force everyone to laugh at them. I wouldnt be surprised if Nika can be make everyone laugh by force at some point too, hence another similarity to the Smile fruits. The smile fruits should have just been Kaidos attempted at cloning the Nika fruit and failing, its a mythical Zoan after all.
He ended up with a God fruit regardless too.

Gear 5 is the definition of LOL SO RANDOM, brainrot, post rick and morty/family guy/adventure time/big mouth of etc era of shitty writing and humour.

One step ahead already!

:BigW::kata::milaugh:

Thats exactly how I feel now too tbh. Same with Shanks too, I used to be terrified of him dying and getting the Jiraiya treatment, now I'm genuinely rooting for it. How times have changed.
my point was that Luffy wasn't always serious in the fight, I don't care what you 120 people on this forum think, I see how you all talk big but you're so small that it's funny, that's why the whole internet laughs at us