Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Even then, that shit didn’t even feel as serious as Luffy sending Crocodile through enough bedrock that Cobra thought it was impossible with the gum gum storm (which is still probably one of odas best drawn finishers to date)

And I think that’s what Oda lost was the feeling of when attacks are impactful. The “bigger fists” just feel lame since they never seem to do anything
Exactly man. Pre TS One Piece had amazing physical and emotional impact, the punches felt real and they also had the emotional gravitas to them, you felt the punches in more than one way, a gut punch even or a punch of catharsis or w/e.

Oda tried to replicate the infamous legendary Charloss punch scene with fucking Sai and Leo and then Toei milked it HARD for 40 second swith the most cringe glazing and padding and I still felt nothing from it.

Also me seeing Oda decided to try and force Nika on us a 2nd time with a 2ND NIKA with Bonney in the NEXT ARC immediately with a RETCON of her DF too, letting it affect the environment ONCE, well objects and never using that again EITHER!:

This one random, simple meme is MUCH funnier than the entirety of Gear 5 Luffy and most of Post TS One Piece too:

And its a simple gag that doesnt need to try so hard and be forced! It works on its own and is serendipity at its best!

My biggest fear with Bonneys fruit is the aging up/down would not wear off unless she undid it so permanernt otherwise and also it might factor into time travel as it was meant to be the "time time fruit" and even be Tokis fruit somehow potentially but shes just using it differently.

But little did I know Oda would touch on multiple timelines/multiversal shit which might be a hint of whats to come in One Piece and how much worse it can get.

One of the scrapped plots for Film Red at least had Luffy going back into the past and meeting Joyboy IIRC and the GohDRoger fake leaks involved Luffy going back in time too and meeting the leader of the ancient kingdom or something like that.
Post automatically merged:

Gin sneak diffed Shiryu and killed him

Don Krieg is getting married to Catarina Devon because he likes Yanderes

Break next week
:snoopy::eeke:

D
That bastardised shishi-sonson panel always gets me

It’s so funny seeing people eat this shit up, while gaslighting anyone that isn’t a fan of it. They’re calling us the bad guys for liking the way stuff’s been for 1000 chapters:

Fast forward to post-Wano one piece, and this is what we get:

The people that think gear 5 is peak either didn't like Luffy for 1000 chapters, or will just eat whatever Oda puts on their plate. And their go-to argument is always how Luffy has done some goofy things, like Mizu Luffy or Chibi Luffy, but to conflate that with the Nika purgatory oda has banished us to is just...wow
I thought people would stop posting this boring shit by now. If you don't like it watch some other cartoons. Read a real book for once. Go outside bitch

Exactly man. Pre TS One Piece had amazing physical and emotional impact, the punches felt real and they also had the emotional gravitas to them, you felt the punches in more than one way, a gut punch even or a punch of catharsis or w/e.

Oda tried to replicate the infamous legendary Charloss punch scene with fucking Sai and Leo and then Toei milked it HARD for 40 second swith the most cringe glazing and padding and I still felt nothing from it.

Also me seeing Oda decided to try and force Nika on us a 2nd time with a 2ND NIKA with Bonney in the NEXT ARC immediately with a RETCON of her DF too, letting it affect the environment ONCE, well objects and never using that again EITHER!:

This one random, simple meme is MUCH funnier than the entirety of Gear 5 Luffy and most of Post TS One Piece too:

And its a simple gag that doesnt need to try so hard and be forced! It works on its own and is serendipity at its best!

My biggest fear with Bonneys fruit is the aging up/down would not wear off unless she undid it so permanernt otherwise and also it might factor into time travel as it was meant to be the "time time fruit" and even be Tokis fruit somehow potentially but shes just using it differently.

But little did I know Oda would touch on multiple timelines/multiversal shit which might be a hint of whats to come in One Piece and how much worse it can get.

One of the scrapped plots for Film Red at least had Luffy going back into the past and meeting Joyboy IIRC and the GohDRoger fake leaks involved Luffy going back in time too and meeting the leader of the ancient kingdom or something like that.
Post automatically merged:

:snoopy::eeke:

Dude chill, nobody cares if you write books in here just stfu

Goofy deserved to take away his emperor status in egghead island

Piss performance
Nah. Some of the best yonkos feats. 1 tapping a admiral 2-3 times, fighting off 3 admirals levels + 1 yonko level, sleep diffing somebody Zoro extreme diffed for 20 chapters and almost died to, seraphims, ez tanking going all out combined attacks, all of that to come out with only a scratch on his cheek :usoprice: