-Perona and Moriah are found by the cross guild ship.

-Perona sees Mihawk and immediately suggests to Moriah that they join

-Moriah thinks about how kaido in the past killed his crew and how blackbeard killed absalom and how luffy defeated him pretimeskip and now wants revenge on luffy and blackbeard since kaido had already been defeated and dethroned

-Scene shifts to sword. Smoker has already asked for permission to be transfered to sword.

-We see x Drake whom stated that he is conflicted since he wants to transfer the title of leader of sword to koby. However the title of sword leader can only be transfered to the person with the highest rank.

-Since koby is only captain the title can only be transfered to Smoker since he just joined sword and has the highest rank. If Smoker hadn't joined it would be transfered to grus instead since he would have had the highest rank in sword (same as x drake).

- However Smoker reveals that kobys actions were recorded and displayed to the marine HQ and that as a result he is now promoted to Vice admiral.

- the box Smoker is carrying is filled with new attire for the members of sword which includes tech left by vegapunk for them and new clothes including kobys new marine jacket having the Kanji for vice admiral on it.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Worst gen users:

This is literally me during the Egghead Arc

Old man yelling at a giant ass cloud.

And Elbaf is bound to have Sky Islands to anyone who gives the smallest Tontatta shit about One Piece lore and didn't skip Skypiea ( @K!NG HARA$H!MA YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'M CALLING YOU OUT)

So old man is going to be yelling at clouds again

Finally, I think Wano will also eventually become a Sky Island

Old man yelling at even more clouds.

How did this start?

With Kaido, an old man, yelling at clouds, and launching Onigashima with Flaming Dragon Fart Clouds

Zeus in Whole Cake Island?

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

OLD MAN YELLING AT CLOUDS

Brb, going outside for a second, gotta take care of something.