Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What the fuck, you guys... let Cake play

I would love to duel Reloaded

Unfortunately I am STILL UNABLE TO. My secondary ability did unlock today, though
I don't really think this is true. Not sure why scum would be blocking you from using a duel instead of an investigative role. So unless you can provide a satisfactory explanation then probably just going to assume you're lying about it.

Ratchet

I'd say rule of 3 most likely applies to his town reads fwiw. Think Yoho is kind of a blunt instrument.
I'm not sure about this. He distanced from me last game unprompted. Also if Reloaded is scum, they were interactimg with each other early, probably intentionally so. That said, doesn't really matter right now.

Like I don't think Yoho really understands the concept of spew or anti-spew basically, I was trying to see what I could get out of him yesterday and he just kept chatting away about Naomi being scum. Looking back a couple of his reads he had a hard time substantiating, think he just said he had reloaded as town off vibes or something. I wouldn't be surprised if a duck is a duck here with a couple of those reads

Ratchet

I don't really think the Fuji slot is Serial but could be. Would mean the coward shot me Night 1 lol, with his play around that and trying to pass it off as a Vig shot. I could see it.

Ratchet

Like I don't think Yoho really understands the concept of spew or anti-spew basically, I was trying to see what I could get out of him yesterday and he just kept chatting away about Naomi being scum. Looking back a couple of his reads he had a hard time substantiating, think he just said he had reloaded as town off vibes or something. I wouldn't be surprised if a duck is a duck here with a couple of those reads
As someone who has actually scummed with him, nah, his first inclination is to distance/leverage TMI to make his reads.

As someone who has actually scummed with him, nah, his first inclination is to distance/leverage TMI to make his reads.
I just mean like, from a tactical standpoint, I don't think there's a whole lot going on behind the noggin there. Blud kept chatting well after any reasonable person probably would have conceded. Think if Ekko were scum he would have just told him to shut the fuck up. Also why I'm thinking his mates here are just your usual suspects or Soul who wasn't here

I don't really think this is true. Not sure why scum would be blocking you from using a duel instead of an investigative role. So unless you can provide a satisfactory explanation then probably just going to assume you're lying about it.
Well, you can go on with assuming I'm lying about it then. How the hell am I supposed to provide a "satisfactory explanation" when I am just as in the dark as everyone else in regards to the identity and motive of the culprit.

Ratchet

I just mean like, from a tactical standpoint, I don't think there's a whole lot going on behind the noggin there. Blud kept chatting well after any reasonable person probably would have conceded. Think if Ekko were scum he would have just told him to shut the fuck up. Also why I'm thinking his mates here are just your usual suspects or Soul who wasn't here
I don't really think this is true. Depends how present Ekko for example was, and Yoho was fairly recalcitrant anyway in Weebs.

That said, I could see Ekko being Town. Just not satisfied with what is "clearing" him currently off the back of what is otherwise pretty scummy play. I felt he was on Naomi far too long for that to be genuine suspicion. But it's hard to get past the Polar thing hence why I need the other three to either flip or confirm themselves. Think I'd like Orca, Mango and Red Night to all claim today.

Also, if we have 3 scum left we are basically in LyLo right now.

Well, you can go on with assuming I'm lying about it then. How the hell am I supposed to provide a "satisfactory explanation" when I am just as in the dark as everyone else in regards to the identity and motive of the culprit.
Just from like, a statistical standpoint, do you think it's likely you're a prime target

Ratchet

You should be asking g Melkor if there is a co edition to your duel or why a roleblock that resolves in the night affects a Day ability. Unless your duel also needs to be activated at night? Again, these are details you have not provided, and your story as it stands does not stand up to scrutiny. If you're getting hosed by the host, that's one thing, but I can't really accept what is obviously not lining up. Ball is in your court here.

Just going to respond to what strikes out to me here - I read Yoho's ISO as well and had a similar thought, but I don't like how you've just focused on his scum reads here. He gave a list that had Fuji/Reloaded/Orca as well. I'm actually more willing to bet he's got a team mate he stashed there, unless Ekko is scum which I'm not really seeing here
To be fair with you, I missed the earlier reads he gave where he had Fuji/Reloaded/Orca, I kinda looked at his last scum read list he gave.

Also don't like you unapologetically angleshooting Fuji here. In any case IIRC you told him to play in traffic or something approximate so wouldn't hold that against him either way
Eh, listen everytime Fuji did this he was scum or a serial killer. So yes it did ping me like crazy. I literally called it too and told him that he usually pulls stuff like this. I do think he is more likely serial than scum here. So is it really angleshooty if it's a pattern I seen the dude pull every single time he was mafia or serial??? idk.

As for you, basically I know you’re a good scum player and the type of play you were doing D1 is something I can see myself doing as scum, because I’ve done exactly that before. Polar/Orca are very pocketable and also pretty bad players respectively. They’re also joined at the hip so if both are town if you defend one it’s a bargain deal. I’ve done this before with them on OLF when I was indi.

So I can see you taking his side knowing he would flip town yes. And I honestly don’t know why you would hesitate or still be uncertain after Ekko came in. I felt pretty confident Polar was scum before Ekko softed that he was lying but after he did that I was like 99% sure. Him not reading his role correctly isn’t something I could possibly anticipate.

Well, I was really confident on my read on polar because of his play, to give you a better context in the bullet game I played where I was indie/scum I was able to crack holes into his arguments and get him lynched and he had mech to back him up too in that game. So looking at his play this game striked me as extremely townie pov and not at all from scum pov, even when he claimed. It didn't look like a scum claim to me, like I was extremely confident in my read in that slot. When ekko came forward etc, I initially tbh with you did not like how he went on about it. Lying about what??? it's extremely subjective here and sure you can assume the obvious, but when I have a player who I am extremely confident that I town read and then some other player who is in my null/scum radar comes and approach the situation and accuse polar of lying, it accused me as maybe ekko is trying to secure a mislynch here not gonna hold you. Because polar did claim amp and not motivater (he said LM calls it amp, but he likes to think of it as motivator, but i do agree that the way polar claimed is bad and dude did not help himself at all. Like there was just soo much I can do to get the dude out of the grave he digged for himself, but even then his lynch is not necessairly bad despite it being as mislynch because of the info it gave us.

I also can reconcile your pressure on Yoho being distancing since after looking back he kinda fell off your radar and at EoD you didn’t ask him to claim like you did Reloaded. Though I do think it looks good for you, if I assume you're competent as scum sidelining him as your partner while primarily pushing Reloaded is something I can see from you. It's been a while since I've seen you play mafia so I don't really know what your inclinations are here
I had Yoho as a solid candidate in my scum list all game. Sure I pushed for reloaded during EoD because he simply was pinging me harder than Yoho at the time and chances of him getting lynched would def be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.