Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango does remind me alot of his scum range, my only gripe with Mango is that the dude just truly does not give a fuck it seems like, and one would think he would not start off the bat like this and be a complete free spirit as scum. You would think he would be more reserved so to speak...

the things that stick out most to me is his voting pattern. specifically his votes on ultra and his half-assed vote on yoho

i dont know if i can see a world where town!mango does this without asking questions and gaining relevant context before truly diving in with a vote, but maybe an incremental chance
odds of him somehow being town ain't looking good for him doe

Well, I elaborated on my notes if you truly read them really and I feel like I been following up with my thought process regarding you the most this game actually. But I do see an angle where you can be townie to be honest with you. Like your thoughts generally speaking feels natural. Out of my PoE I prefer to have you last, if orca and by some miracle reloaded/Rm flip townie here then I do think you should get nuked.
Well frankly since you are an experienced player, I tend to expect you to make certain connections by yourself. And then when I find those connections absent I have to wonder if you are omitting things for a certain reason.

Like do you really think I kill Ratchet N1 as scum? And if so why?

Well frankly since you are an experienced player, I tend to expect you to make certain connections by yourself. And then when I find those connections absent I have to wonder if you are omitting things for a certain reason.

Like do you really think I kill Ratchet N1 as scum? And if so why?
The bold is purely subjective since I can very well make same case too regarding your slot. Plus, also too vague, I guess if that was your impression you got from my play, one would think you would ask me such questions to get better read on my slot? if you thought those 'connections' were absent then why didn't you say anything or ping me at the time for those connections?

I think you expect players to have similar thought process as you which is just not tangable. Like, I feel like your reservation on my slot is that it has to be TMI and nothing else, like you can't seem to look at it from me being townie here and just resign that I simply had better read of the situation at hand? Players don't play the same, and I really don't solve particularly same way you solve to say for example, as stated before. Like with you, I feel like not only did you push a lynch on a townie and the way you started it off was basically a lie which you ran through with it and cracked holed on polar who really falls flat when it comes to argument and debate. You refuse to look at it any other way before ekko dumped accused him of lying.

Why do you think I would kill ratchet as scum here? you have no qualms accusing me of killing ratchet here which tells me you really didn't think things true when you made such statement, when positionally speaking, I look better off of polar flip than you here.

oh, since im sharing, the previous action usage by fuji was on soul which failed too

i keep getting interfered with
my action usage failed on mango
Okay, let me get this straight, you used your action on mango here because you believe he is scum correct? then if you used your action on mango because you believe he is scum, then why did fuji use the same action on me if he believed I am townie??? Wanna elaborate on this part for me without outing what type of action you used?

I guess you outing exactly what you used here would clear this question, and want you to hold into it for now and wait on mango claim first.

Status
Not open for further replies.