Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me get this straight, you used your action on mango here because you believe he is scum correct? then if you used your action on mango because you believe he is scum, then why did fuji use the same action on me if he believed I am townie??? Wanna elaborate on this part for me without outing what type of action you used?

I guess you outing exactly what you used here would clear this question, and want you to hold into it for now and wait on mango claim first.
i can't speak for fuji. im just telling you all what the previous action itself was
if you expect me to mind read his motive behind using it on you you're going to be disappointed because that's what you're asking
i will have to go back and check to see if he town read you prior to his action or not, unless you remember what his read on you was before this

yes, im obviously keeping it vague and waiting on mango to give full clarity. we agree on being patient for that atleast

i can't speak for fuji. im just telling you all what the previous action itself was
if you expect me to mind read his motive behind using it on you you're going to be disappointed because that's what you're asking
i will have to go back and check to see if he town read you prior to his action or not, unless you remember what his read on you was before this

yes, im obviously keeping it vague and waiting on mango to give full clarity. we agree on being patient for that atleast
He was pretty confident that I am townie for latter half of DP1 I would say. So him using an ability on me which failed and didn't out it to the thread making me pause. Plus, if you used that same ability on mango because you believe he is scum, then it pegs the question on why did the guy use the same ability on me if he believed I was town and not mafia?

I know you can't read minds, it's unfortunate you slotted into his slot.

Emil

Certified Memelord
wanted to yeet naomi today but someone (likely indigo) already took care of that so ill start by prefacing either indigo failed another kill on someone in poe or reloady blocked him. or indigo decided to shoot once for some reason

You're in secondary PoE at most here, so why did you feel the need to defend yourself?
saw u talking some shit about me

The bold is purely subjective since I can very well make same case too regarding your slot. Plus, also too vague, I guess if that was your impression you got from my play, one would think you would ask me such questions to get better read on my slot? if you thought those 'connections' were absent then why didn't you say anything or ping me at the time for those connections?

I think you expect players to have similar thought process as you which is just not tangable. Like, I feel like your reservation on my slot is that it has to be TMI and nothing else, like you can't seem to look at it from me being townie here and just resign that I simply had better read of the situation at hand? Players don't play the same, and I really don't solve particularly same way you solve to say for example, as stated before. Like with you, I feel like not only did you push a lynch on a townie and the way you started it off was basically a lie which you ran through with it and cracked holed on polar who really falls flat when it comes to argument and debate. You refuse to look at it any other way before ekko dumped accused him of lying.

Why do you think I would kill ratchet as scum here? you have no qualms accusing me of killing ratchet here which tells me you really didn't think things true when you made such statement, when positionally speaking, I look better off of polar flip than you here.
Bolded is a terrible answer, and proves my point, you haven't given any thoughts as to what my motive would be here. You keep emphasizing your position being better than mine and repeating over and over that I lynched Polar despite the fact that he literally had someone claim info on him.

Here's your case for killing Ratchet, I find it pretty straightforward:

- Towards EoD it was clear Ratchet didn't like your answers
- He's the best player at reading you here
- You could easily point to the recent Polar mislynch to douse any suspicion that may result from the above

Now that doesn't mean you're scum, just that it's not really a stretch of the imagination that you would kill him. Similarly not any stretch of the imagination you would TMI Polar so you could leverage that later.

Now

In contrast, you think I, as scum, lead the lynch of a townie, railroad him to death with full confidence...and then when his dying legacy is “lynch Ultra and Ratchet”, I immediately turn around and cap Ratchet, who is town reading me. Effectively cornering myself from start to finish.

:suresure:

In fact now that I'm writing it out you basically have to think I'm fucking retarded if I do this as scum. Bottom line though is that this is the kind of thing I would expect you to think through without me force feeding it to you.

wanted to yeet naomi today but someone (likely indigo) already took care of that so ill start by prefacing either indigo failed another kill on someone in poe or reloady blocked him. or indigo decided to shoot once for some reason
Why would Indigio only shoot once? lol, he for sure attempted to shoot again, but either got roleblocked or busdriven/redirected. Probably blocked if reloaded is scum here and not wanting to out the target he blocked here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.