Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
reloady mango rednight ultra orca, 1-2 there shud be town. get them to claim and move from there

indie fuji/soul

secondary kiku or alexis, whats clearing this guy exactly?
Actually, let's do this. Ekko, today it's your job to identify the town/scum in this group. Do what you need to do to get that. I don't care what methods you employ, but I want to see a reasoned argument for why you're slotting who where. You've got a day that's pressure free, and this will give you the chance to let your towniness come through. Otherwise I think you can be in contention for the lynch tomorrow. Sound good?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You used present tense for your post, hence why it came across as something you still believed was the case.

Alexis is the Bodyguard. He's probably town. Otherwise close to my PoE, except you're in it too. Would agree we go Reloaded first, then probably Mango. Think you're probably the SK though. It fits quite nicely.
ik hes bodyguard, im asking whys he not getting any attention? this guy hasnt done jack and voting after hammer is a pretty noobie scum type of move to vote ur mate after day ends / town already hammers him to pretend like u agreed with the direction

pretty sure reloady scum, it fits quiet nice with blocking indigo's non strongman kill

Emil

Certified Memelord
and i can defend this serial allegation pretty easily but shud i even bother to. i mean u think so because u died n1, but dont wanna burst your bubble, you really dont scare me all that much anymore, specially if im a serial that can easily skate by in the thread by hunting mafia and killing u n1 is risky if there r watchers in the game

tl;dr - one way to find out i guess and you're welcome to try it!

Emil

Certified Memelord
also today was like the perfect time to yeet naomi cuz i dont want her in f7 or lower, same goes for yeeting poe slots today. we can then have a nice slice of mafia and yeet in ultra/soul if need be later!

It's true though.

You can't make statements you can't back up, you looking at this from one skewed angle and expect players to have that exact angle and that it's the only valid angle. I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that you should be reading yourself as scum here? but if you are scum, I can see you doing this half baked argument to paint me as scum lol. I can see this from townie you too tbh with you, it's possible still.

I don't necessairly think we going back and forth would result into anything productive per say. I think you will just grab certain things and run with it here if I am honest with you, some stuff I say just falls on deaf ears with you for some reason. Which I am not that interested it in engaging with to be frank. I think there is more immediate players in PoE than you at the moment.
Soul this was a very straightforward question and you answered in just about the most roundabout way imaginable

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually, let's do this. Ekko, today it's your job to identify the town/scum in this group. Do what you need to do to get that. I don't care what methods you employ, but I want to see a reasoned argument for why you're slotting who where. You've got a day that's pressure free, and this will give you the chance to let your towniness come through. Otherwise I think you can be in contention for the lynch tomorrow. Sound good?
most of this gonna depend on what they do today so am playing the same waiting game you are!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
and i can defend this serial allegation pretty easily but shud i even bother to. i mean u think so because u died n1, but dont wanna burst your bubble, you really dont scare me all that much anymore, specially if im a serial that can easily skate by in the thread by hunting mafia and killing u n1 is risky if there r watchers in the game

tl;dr - one way to find out i guess and you're welcome to try it!
I mean my argument isn't "Ekko killed me". I'm not sure how I would know who killed who. So I think this defence can be dismissed, because it doesn't actually address the reasons I haven't cleared you as Town. Which is what we're talking about here.

I think Soul is Town. Watson is Town. Alexis is Town. Ultra is probably Town (could be scum eith you but, eh, unlikely). That leaves you, Reloaded, Mango, Orca, York, Red Night. I expect 3 Mafia and 1 Serial in there. At lower bounds, 2 Mafia and 1 Serial. Which means there is approximately 2-3 town in that list.

That's the starting point. Now if I take Orca away, for the time being just on feeling, that becomes 1-2 town within a list of 5. If I take York away, then that becomes 0-1 town within you, Red Night, Mango and Reloaded.

Now you can act like you're confirmed town, but you're not, you have one thing in your favour and that is something I could see as being dismissable. Hence why you need to be using today to prove yourself Town. You can posture all you want, but it's it actually going to be any more convincing, and if anything just across as defensive. Now you know what I'm working from, you can adjust accordingly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if we have a watcher someone gotta watch kiku see if she bullshitting or really cant duel cuz someone cucking her for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.