Status
Not open for further replies.
Lika is cancer of the series alongside the snitch it’s main reason vast majority of readers have nothing positive to say about this lame series anymore :fujilaugh:
Thats what i said, thats why you hate Wano, cuz you were never a OP fan to begin with, just a Zoro fan.
Post automatically merged:

Elbaf powerscaling.
Kitty Lion > Kitty > Nami/Usopp > Ulti > G4 Luffy > Katakuri > PayPal 1.
Nyasha>>>

I think everyone know that, even the coping fans.
It's the moment of truth

Finger weighs in on this, post-Elbaf:
Anyway, big mangaka, 110, 115 volumes but his editor or whatever he was, was real small, like a bird. Wrists like little branches. Anyway, my partner and I'd get called out there every weekend and one of us would pull him aside and say: "Come on, tonight's the night we press charges." This wasn't one of those "deep down, he'll give Usopp shine" setups. We got a lot of those, but not this. This guy was scared. He wasn't gonna cross him, no way, no how. Nothing we could do but pass him to the EMT's, put him a car, drive him downtown, throw him in a fruad tank. He sleeps it off, next morning, out he goes. Back home. But one night my partner's out sick, and it's just me. The call comes in and it's the usual crap. Broke Usopp's nose in the shower kind of thing. So I cuff him, put him in the car and away we go. Only that night we're driving into town and this sideways asshole is in my back seat humming "Bink's sake." And it just rubbed me wrong. So instead of left, I go right, out into nowhere. And I kneel him down and I put my revolver in his mouth and I told him, "This is it. This is how it ends." And he's crying, going to the bathroom all over himself. Swearing to God he's gonna leave him alone. Screaming, much as you can with a gun in your mouth. And I told him to be quiet. That I needed to think about what I was gonna do here. And, of course, he got quiet goes still and real quiet. Like a dog waiting for dinner scraps. Then we just stood there for a while, me, acting like I'm thinking things over and Prince Charming kneeling in the dirt with shit in his pants. And after a few minutes, I took the gun out of his mouth and I say, "So help me, if you ever touch him again I will such and such and such, and blah, blah, blah."

- It was just a warning?

Of course. Just trying to do the right thing. But two weeks later he ended Elbaf. Of course. Caved Usopp's head in with a base cat. We got there, there was so much cope you could taste the tears. Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter."

Status
Not open for further replies.