Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I think is so ass? We get dozens of panels of everyone reacting to VP’s speech but literally nothing on what the different factions are actually doing in response.

Shanks is supposedly seriously going for the OP now, but apart from beating Kid and taking his poneglyphs, dude hasn’t actually done shit. Can he even read the poneglyphs?

Teach? I’ll give him a pass as we got set up that something will happen with the revos, Garp, and the ancient weapons. He’s actually the only one who has actual plans.

Akainu isn’t doing shit

Koby isn’t doing shit

Cross Guild isn’t doing shit

Revos aren’t doing anything bar the blockade, which we’ve known since the middle of egghead.

Gorosei aren’t doing shit

Cool that we're already in Elbalf. The events of this chapter sound like they could've occurred quicker rather than a whole chapter but the combo attacks sounds kinda cool. Hopefully Usopp sucking just allows him to be faced with the reality of his weakness and maybe he can actually improve. Maybe learn armament haki this arc.

I wonder which group Chopper is part of since he wasn't mentioned. Would be crazy disrespectful if the crew is split for the bulk of the arc and I'm saying this as someone who prefers the East Blue 5 over the later members. Not a lot happened this chapter, but seems like a decent progression from the mysterious setting set up last chapter.

Last edited:
You know what I think is so ass? We get dozens of panels of everyone reacting to VP’s speech but literally nothing on what the different factions are actually doing in response.

Shanks is supposedly seriously going for the OP now, but apart from beating Kid and taking his poneglyphs, dude hasn’t actually done shit. Can he even read the poneglyphs?

Teach? I’ll give him a pass as we got set up that something will happen with the revos, Garp, and the ancient weapons. He’s actually the only one who has actual plans.

Akainu isn’t doing shit

Koby isn’t doing shit

Cross Guild isn’t doing shit

Revos aren’t doing anything bar the blockade, which we’ve known since the middle of egghead.

Gorosei aren’t doing shit
It’s Nika piece after all :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.