Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
I'm not saying the situations weren't different,they were.But there is one thing that they have in common,and that is zoro and sanji were both deperate,but one was depicts as still being in control,the other as depressive.
You say they were 2 different situation, yet you ignore the difference of it...
Zoro was in ''control'' because it was about him getting killed if he didn't do anything.
Sanji had to worry about his father figure in the east blue, which was unreachable and his friends the SH's and even Kamabaka island. Sanji didn't had another choice. Ofc Sanji is not gonna smile like an idiot, because everyones lifes were on the line...

You can't compare their attitude in 2 completely different situations...

J

Jo_Ndule

Sorry to hurt your feelings but Sanji and Zoro won't unlock CoC. They missed their chance before Yonko Saga to showcase CoC or drop an hint.

You don't unlock CoC when you are experienced with haki and already high tier.

Also it doesn't make sense for them to unlock it now when it's too late story wise.
They are not weak and inexperienced as Ussop to unlock haki this late.

Oda gave Zoro the Scary Aura like Cracker and Mihawk while Sanji has his wild emotions.

Shanks, Katakuri and Luffy : CoC
Mihawk, Cracker and Zoro : Badass Aura

Luffy doesn't have conquerors under him, maybe Yamato if she joins.
Zoro isn't Ray, Ray is a mixture of Sanji, Zoro and Franky.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can see Zoro unlocking CoC and having weak CoC. Oda keeps having people astounded by the fact that Zoro is an underling. I don’t think his COC could ever be too big or strong sense he’s still subservient to Luffy.
I thought D Sanji’s take on Rayleigh was bad. Where does Franky come in at?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Bro multiple big name pirates have had CoC users on thier crew. Xebec had at least 3 serving him, Roger had at least one via Rayleigh, White beard had Oden and even Big Mom has Katakuri.

Someone will most definitely get CoC from the starw hats, and I will bet my account on the fact that it's Zoro.

And btw where did you even get Franky from in connection to Rayleigh?
:choppawhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You ever get bored watching a coc fight? Seeing these big, sweaty men whack each other with everything they’re worth? That sounds like an exhilarating and titulating time forme
I’m just saying, if there are too many big CoCs, then they become the rule rather than the exception, which is boring. What makes a CoC fight great is the relative authenticity; you just don’t get two substantial CoCs in any given battle, it means you need to pay attention and appreciate the fight more than you might have otherwise.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I’m just saying, if there are too many big CoCs, then they become the rule rather than the exception, which is boring. What makes a CoC fight great is the relative authenticity; you just don’t get two substantial CoCs in any given battle, it means you need to pay attention and appreciate the fight more than you might have otherwise.
Unfortunately we're near the end game now. Considering there's a coc user for every "1 in a million" people, it's not a surprise to see that many conquerors at this stage. Also considering the fact that Alabasta itself holds 20 million people it's wouldn't be a surpise to see many more users just based on the overall population size of the one piece world.

You have to remember that these pirates are the cream of the crop and are destined to be great. I would be disappointed if there are only around 10 users.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Unfortunately we're near the end game now. Considering there's a coc user for every "1 in a million" people, it's not a surprise to see that many conquerors at this stage.also considering that Alabasta itself holds 20 million people it's wouldn't be a surpise just based on the overall population size of the one piece world.

You have to remember that these pirates are the cream of the crop and are destined to be great. I would be disappointed if there are only around 10 users.
I don’t disagree with any of this; where we diverge is that I don’t think we need any more Straw Hats unlocking that power. Seeing it on other crews or in powerful opponents can be thrilling (I was very happy to learn Kid has it and can’t wait to see him unleash the same), but if another member of the protagonists gets it...I don’t know, that feels too easy to me.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don’t disagree with any of this; where we diverge is that I don’t think we need any more Straw Hats unlock that power. Seeing it on other crews or in powerful opponents can be thrilling (I was very happy to learn Kid has it and can’t wait to see him unleash the same), but if another member of the protagonists gets it...I don’t know, that feels too easy to me.
I see where you're coming from tbh, but just to match the other top tier crews past and present it feels like a requirement at this point.

Yes I mean having two mcs use a 'special power' would make it less special, but he Oda had made too many parallels to not at least give another straw hat that power.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I see where you're coming from tbh, but just to match the other top tier crews past and present it feels like a requirement at this point.

Yes I mean having two mcs use a 'special power' would make it less special, but he Oda had made too many parallels to not at least give another straw hat that power.
Perfectly valid point...in that case, it would be HILARIOUS if someone random like Robin or Brook did it over Zoro/Sanji :gokulaugh:

Sorry to hurt your feelings but Sanji and Zoro won't unlock CoC. They missed their chance before Yonko Saga to showcase CoC or drop an hint.

You don't unlock CoC when you are experienced with haki and already high tier.

Also it doesn't make sense for them to unlock it now when it's too late story wise.
They are not weak and inexperienced as Ussop to unlock haki this late.

Oda gave Zoro the Scary Aura like Cracker and Mihawk while Sanji has his wild emotions.

Shanks, Katakuri and Luffy : CoC
Mihawk, Cracker and Zoro : Badass Aura

Luffy doesn't have conquerors under him, maybe Yamato if she joins.
what if they unlocked it already but off-panel? Then they wouldnt be unlocking it this late into the story, just have it shown for the first time this late into the story.
Post automatically merged:

If Ndule say Zoro and Sanji wont unlock Coc they definelty unlocking.

Same guy say Smoothie>King, Peros=Queen. :whitepress:
what about katakuri > mihawk? or isnt that a thing anymore?
Post automatically merged:

Someone will most definitely get CoC from the starw hats, and I will bet my account on the fact that it's Zoro.
and chopper of course

I agree that it's much too late to introduce CoC on Zoro or Sanji. The rise of progression would be too quick. It's taking all of post time skip to reveal the extent of CoC, Luffy is only at CoO and CoA.

Zoro or Sanji developing early stage CoC in the final stretch would be sort of pointless.

I think they will. Sanji is the future Emperor of the whole country. Zoro is the future King/God of the swords. They deserve the CoC. And it's possible that if you want to release your full potential you need CoC.