Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
I think the only 3 strawhats who have a chance of having Conquerors are Zoro,Sanji and Ussop so i will be excluding the rest of the crew

both sanji and zoro should have coc by the end of the series roger had 4 coc users on his crew Roger rayleigh shanks oden so the strawhats need to surpass rogers crew idk about ussop unless he becomes the braze warrior he wants to be and become a leader for the giants or some sort even then i still don’t think he should have it

zoro has the best chance of having conqueror we see throughout the story that he intimates his opponents by glaring at them and some times in the anime they used the same effects as they use with COC

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can see people gonna come in here and say that Sanji ain't having CoC:pepeke:I'm preparing myself for that:pepeshit:
Anyway, all three of them gonna definitely gonna have CoC. Maybe Jinbei and Robin might have it too:pagemoji:
It’s not that I don’t think Sanji would make sense with CoC, because he would, but Zoro makes more sense to me based on their portrayals. Sanji is capable of intimidating just about anybody, but I don’t think he’s really the type for exerting himself on any male combatant, and he WOULD exert himself in a different way (one I’m sure you’re familiar with) against a female fighter. Zoro gives less of a shit about getting his dick wet and would overpower someone’s will if he could.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
If Zoro is to have it, we're very close to the reveal, probably very imminent, really. If it hadn't already been discreetly.

This particular scene of Zoro ordering Enma is very akin to a conqueror subduing someone.

Enma was also only ever tamed by one other man. One who happened to possess CoC.

And I shouldn't have to go at length as to why Zoro fits the characteristics of a conqueror. He has great ambitions, holds himself in high regard, and a willpower and spirit that stand among the top of the verse.

Edit: Adding on to this, Enma's name derives from the ruler or king of the underworld in Buddhist mythology.

Last edited:
i think the only 3 strawhats who have a chance of having Conquerors are Zoro,Sanji and Ussop so i will be excluding the rest of the crew

both sanji and zoro should have coc by the end of the series roger had 4 coc users on his crew Roger rayleigh shanks oden so the strawhats need to surpass rogers crew idk about ussop unless he becomes the braze warrior he wants to be and become a leader for the giants or some sort even then i still don’t think he should have it

zoro has the best chance of having conqueror we see throughout the story that he intimates his opponents by glaring at them and some times in the anime they used the same effects as they use with coc
bruh just cause roger had that many users doesnt mean luffy has to. Oden was on another crew and was a temporary member anyway, and shanks was a little ass kid. Who tf cares if someone surpassing an adolescent shanks man it doesnt mean they need conqueror’s. Only Zoro and Luffy who will make their names on a global scale have a right to it

Out of all of them, Zoro is the one Im least sure if he will get it.

There are three people in the entire manga that possess the killing intent ability to where them unleashing their intent makes people scared, putting fear into them.

1. Zoro
2. Mihawk
3. Cracker

Mihawk and Cracker havent showcased or implied CoC. So with Zoro.. not sure if he'll get it as well, while having that insane killing intent ability.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Zoro's a certainty to have it- Big Mom's second in command has it, Whitebeard's "brother" had it, Roger's partner has it, that's the role Zoro fills for Luffy. Ussop has a very big chance based on the fact he's lied about it, his lies usually coming true, and he's going to one day lead an army of Giants. Sanji's 50/50 and really the best argument for him getting it will be that the other two will. Which isn't a great one, but it is what it is.

Zoro's a certainty to have it- Big Mom's second in command has it, Whitebeard's "brother" had it, Roger's partner has it, that's the role Zoro fills for Luffy. Ussop has a very big chance based on the fact he's lied about it, his lies usually coming true, and he's going to one day lead an army of Giants. Sanji's 50/50 and really the best argument for him getting it will be that the other two will. Which isn't a great one, but it is what it is.

All the people you mentioned while they do have CoC, they dont have the ability to put out a high level killing intent to cause fear.

You propose Zoro having CoC as well as the ability to induce immense fear from killing intent?

If we only consider their personalities then zoro is the only one who should have CoC.Ussop is a coward and sanji is indecisive and is prone to giving up,at least before he meet zoro and luffy.An example of this was at baratie when he told zoro to give up and asked why luffy kept on fighting because the obstacle obstructing their dreams seem impossible to beat.This is something someone with CoC would never do.