Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be blessing in disguise looking at the amount of gems Xavi found that is now spearheading the new era:myman:
Gündogan running back was great disrespect. Felt like he was questioning how professional folks are in Barca. They need to get their shit together.
Post automatically merged:

My bait caught no one:josad:
Wanji is on the winning train bro. You jumped off to soon.

Gündogan running back was great disrespect. Felt like he was questioning how professional folks are in Barca. They need to get their shit together.
I agree with that Araujo turned out to be such a diva crying for getting criticized for costing his team. I hope with Flick things start changing we have also gotten rid of all the veteran bad apples in the team so there is hope this new generation can be molded with a winner mentality

I mean his character arc in Elbaf wouldn’t make much sense if he starts off kicking ass and taking names
What character arc? Usopp already went through his Sogeking phase and Dressrosa phase and he's still catching stray Ls in "his arc."

Dude is boring as shit, fans don't want to keep up with him, because Oda made him too "human" and a pathetic coward whose main job has been to do nothing but literally job

Status
Not open for further replies.