Status
Not open for further replies.

Post automatically merged:

Guernica vs Kidd in heaven when
If Zoro kills Kaido, you have to were the Dancing Oden Gif Avi until you convince @TheAncientCenturion to change your name to "Monster Zoro's Idol Harem".

If Zoro never kills Kaido (this is resolved by Kaido's death, or Kaido surviving Wano Act 4/5, because there's no reason Zoro should kill Kaido after that), you can make my AVI whatever you want (within rules) over a year, with a change occurring every week.

I wanted Kaido to live, but... he won't last beyond Act 4. Kaido wanted Luffy to become Joy Boy, take over Wano, take Pluton, and go for the One Piece. Kaido WANTED war, and will be pissed Luffy took the peaceful path as Joy Boy.

I was on the fence about it before, but I'll go in on ZKK. I don't trust Oda to get the in between bits right, but he's never failed me on the big moments.

(I'll be honest: I think Wano and Egghead are great arcs, and we just got greedy. They have problems, but we wouldn't have this much passion for them if they were actually mid).

Every element of Zoro's plotline tells me he should decapitate Kaido, so, fuck it, I'm going all in.

If Zoro kills Kaido, you have to were the Dancing Oden Gif Avi until you convince @TheAncientCenturion to change your name to "Monster Zoro's Idol Harem".

If Zoro never kills Kaido (this is resolved by Kaido's death, or Kaido surviving Wano Act 4/5, because there's no reason Zoro should kill Kaido after that), you can make my AVI whatever you want (within rules) over a year, with a change occurring every week.

I wanted Kaido to live, but... he won't last beyond Act 4. Kaido wanted Luffy to become Joy Boy, take over Wano, take Pluton, and go for the One Piece. Kaido WANTED war, and will be pissed Luffy took the peaceful path as Joy Boy.

I was on the fence about it before, but I'll go in on ZKK. I don't trust Oda to get the in between bits right, but he's never failed me on the big moments.

(I'll be honest: I think Wano and Egghead are great arcs, and we just got greedy. They have problems, but we wouldn't have this much passion for them if they were actually mid).

Every element of Zoro's plotline tells me he should decapitate Kaido, so, fuck it, I'm going all in.

if Kaido is revealed to be alive in this cover story you know ZKK is coming back full force. the army is about to ride again

if Kaido is revealed to be alive in this cover story you know ZKK is coming back full force. the army is about to ride again
My dream for the end of this Cover Series is:

-Cross Guild in Wano as an ally by some crazy Buggy miracle
-A glimpse at Pluton
-Kaido and Big Mom revealed alive

Bonus points if we get a tease of Teach invading.

Wano is a funny arc to me, because the characters drive me insane most of the time, but I love the lore, architecture, and mythology of the region so much.

The biggest issue IMO is that Luffy is too kind to kill his foes directly, and Kaido needs a very direct hit to die.

At first I thought Zoro killing Kaido was ridiculous, until I realized that Luffy never kills antagonists, and Kaido's entire plotline revolves around death.

You know what... Let's do the bet. Seriously, let's do this bet. I want to do this now. I'm really intrigued by it.
It's gonna take me time to cook up a pfp for you though

Not again 🤦🏾‍♂️ your name definitely suits you

Not again 🤦🏾‍♂️ your name definitely suits you
Act 4 is guaranteed for me, Pluton is too important for Vivi, Franky, and Robin's plotlines for them not be there for it.

Franky was willing to die to protect Pluton from Cipher Pol, no way in hell Franky will let Teach get Pluton after Caribou tells Blackbeard about Poseidon and Pluton.

ZKK is a gamble in terms of logic, but... whenever I think of Zoro and Ryuma in Thriller Bark, and how Zoro's Shusui plotline ended so abruptly, I think there's still something there.

I hope we get at least 40+ chapters of Elbaf before we go back, though. I really love the Giants, and I like the start of this arc a lot more than most (big Lego fan LOL, really excited to see the Lego castle Oda draws).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.