Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of this yet. I want to say, he might have defended the Reloaded read a bit too much to be scum with him? Seems careless. But at the same time, the scum motivation behind town reading a suspected slot is just weird.

I don't love Ultra being included here. He barely mentions him before.
He kinda throws Ultra into the mix there, I recall making a statement that in his last reads he drops ekko, ultra, and naomi into his scum pile list, one would think he would slip a mate in there.

He also had orca, fuji, and reloaded. One would think he also slipped a scum mate in here as well lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ngl i personally dont think orca wud claim that as scum and gun straight for ultra given how coward he is and he was like the second last to claim. he just plays ingenuine as fk so i can see the angle as town. like pairing me and mango here literally makes no sense

one of them can easily be lying and we have a nice way to tell who by yeeting reloady. the thing is we dont know how his stuff work, he could also send roleblock during the day. i need to see how his role is worded

since u town read kiku, who do u think is messing with her then?
I honestly have no clue on why kiku can't use her abilities, she apparently asked the host and he told her that he can't tell her basically. This below is kiku answer to the situation.

Unvote York

@SoulKiller host responded to my question by saying that he can't tell me

Can you try answering the question not like a jackass or should I just lynch you - what changed your mind here on Ekko

1. You are still my main scum suspect
2. At some point after my reads I believe or while I was doing them Mango posted his stuff. Doesn't seem like a game where Emil and Mango are both town
3. Emil moves into the same category as Mango as an Emil/Mango, id say 1 is probably town
4. I have no clue on which one, its a coin toss
5. I like Mango more so that breaks the tie for me and vote Emil
6. Tell Emil this and give him a chance to change my mind
7. Emil has ignored me

Emil

Certified Memelord
@SoulKiller u saw how bullet train ended with me vs polar/orca

these guys are clearly not very talented at the game

unfortunately, that doesnt auto make them scum

they play purely on spite

could reverse read them on their accuracy too. if its too low they r likely town

ngl i personally dont think orca wud claim that as scum and gun straight for ultra given how coward he is and he was like the second last to claim. he just plays ingenuine as fk so i can see the angle as town. like pairing me and mango here literally makes no sense
I do think Soul's observation that he suddenly stopped going after me is good though. Like if he's town why does he stop tunneling me to randomly take a swing at you? Makes more sense if he has to drop it out of necessity.

Emil

Certified Memelord
2. At some point after my reads I believe or while I was doing them Mango posted his stuff. Doesn't seem like a game where Emil and Mango are both town
3. Emil moves into the same category as Mango as an Emil/Mango, id say 1 is probably town
7. Emil has ignored me
u still havent explained why u like mango more. maybe u get ur answer if u engage in good faith and read my posts

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do think Soul's observation that he suddenly stopped going after me is good though. Like if he's town why does he stop tunneling me to randomly take a swing at you? Makes more sense if he has to drop it out of necessity.
when exactly did he stop his tunnel? if ur alluding to that he's trying to save a teammate here then picking my wagon has about the same effect as sticking to yours, i only have one vote on me and its from him

Like it's really hard to pinpoint specifically because all the people in the PoE are basically inactive. So like, it's kinda annoying and frustrating at same time to deal with, ngl.

Ultra/RN/Watson

I believe we have one scum in the above, I can make cases for each why they would be scum. RN hammer felt extremely informed, he is not a clueless townie, someone told him to hammer

Watson/Fuji situation I already went on dept, but I am not fan of watson usage on watching mango here over indigio

Ultra pushes strike me more as a scum pov than townie, and can see him having equity with reloaded here or orca not gonna hold you. But out of those 3 players, Ultra does look better than the first two.

Mango/Reloaded/Orca

We probably have 2 scum in the pile above.

Mango did nothing all game, did not use his amp, he entered the game voting everyone left and right, I get scum vibes of him last game, however some of his posts this DP did strike me genuinely

Orca, one would think he would defend polar here and push ultra hard, but he left his brother to die to the wolves, ignored Indigio situation and voted ultra over Yoho here, does not seem to be interested to scum hunt, voting for ekko here when he stated he is 90% confident ultra is scum is not a good look. He voted Ultra over Yoho last DP when Yoho was much more damning here....But now he goes to ekko over a strong scum read he has on ultra. Like make it make sense.

Reloaded activity dipped hard from DP1, he no longer active and is more lurky I feel like. He scum read yoho in dp1 but never really followed through and some of his plays were bad and stemmed with TMI like voting polar after saying he would die on the hill that polar is town.

Like all of these have good cases for them to be scum, but obviously not all can be scum.

You then have dark horses like ekko and kiku.

Kiku strikes me as very straight forward and honest and her vibes do not strike me as scum, and her jedi training ability is confirmed to be 2 votes so her being honest about it looks good on her. Idk wtf is the issue with her duel, but don't think kiku would fumble the bag like this as scum.

Kekko I been with him in NC, he does not strike me as scum, and I see no reason why town ekko would call out polar to be lying here when he could of simply just watched and got the dude mislynched. I do believe ekko needs to prove his claim though, I don't care who he use it on, it needs to be proved. He used his motivator last NP on indigio, but surprise surprise, indigio died here. So no one to confirm his ability.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I honestly have no clue on why kiku can't use her abilities, she apparently asked the host and he told her that he can't tell her basically. This below is kiku answer to the situation.
well a shot destroyer has to give a feedback so its likely reloaded thats messing with kiku if we can verify orca actually owns that ability. what orca is claiming seems to be like a vanillizer and those always notify the target. what kiku is suffering from seems to be like a roleblock that doesnt give notification. assuming kiku is town, then considering there r this many town day abilities its not out of the realm of possibility that mafia can roleblock during the day and night. this serves as a counterplay to our motivator, vote amp, and duellist

can also see the angle with reloady claiming blocking mango n1 despite his *major scum read* being yoho, and then mango obviously gonna claim nothing happened to him

@SoulKiller u saw how bullet train ended with me vs polar/orca

these guys are clearly not very talented at the game

unfortunately, that doesnt auto make them scum

they play purely on spite

could reverse read them on their accuracy too. if its too low they r likely town
In bullet, orca felt much more involved and active in the game, the orca here feels much more distance and does not wanna get into the middle of the action. Also, polar not town reading orca here is a strike on orca here.

Like it's really hard to pinpoint specifically because all the people in the PoE are basically inactive. So like, it's kinda annoying and frustrating at same time to deal with, ngl.

Ultra/RN/Watson

I believe we have one scum in the above, I can make cases for each why they would be scum. RN hammer felt extremely informed, he is not a clueless townie, someone told him to hammer

Watson/Fuji situation I already went on dept, but I am not fan of watson usage on watching mango here over indigio

Ultra pushes strike me more as a scum pov than townie, and can see him having equity with reloaded here or orca not gonna hold you. But out of those 3 players, Ultra does look better than the first two.

Mango/Reloaded/Orca

We probably have 2 scum in the pile above.

Mango did nothing all game, did not use his amp, he entered the game voting everyone left and right, I get scum vibes of him last game, however some of his posts this DP did strike me genuinely

Orca, one would think he would defend polar here and push ultra hard, but he left his brother to die to the wolves, ignored Indigio situation and voted ultra over Yoho here, does not seem to be interested to scum hunt, voting for ekko here when he stated he is 90% confident ultra is scum is not a good look. He voted Ultra over Yoho last DP when Yoho was much more damning here....But now he goes to ekko over a strong scum read he has on ultra. Like make it make sense.

Reloaded activity dipped hard from DP1, he no longer active and is more lurky I feel like. He scum read yoho in dp1 but never really followed through and some of his plays were bad and stemmed with TMI like voting polar after saying he would die on the hill that polar is town.

Like all of these have good cases for them to be scum, but obviously not all can be scum.

You then have dark horses like ekko and kiku.

Kiku strikes me as very straight forward and honest and her vibes do not strike me as scum, and her jedi training ability is confirmed to be 2 votes so her being honest about it looks good on her. Idk wtf is the issue with her duel, but don't think kiku would fumble the bag like this as scum.

Kekko I been with him in NC, he does not strike me as scum, and I see no reason why town ekko would call out polar to be lying here when he could of simply just watched and got the dude mislynched. I do believe ekko needs to prove his claim though, I don't care who he use it on, it needs to be proved. He used his motivator last NP on indigio, but surprise surprise, indigio died here. So no one to confirm his ability.
Can I also add that RN apparently knew that reloaded is role blocker allegedly and was tagging him with angry girl emoji's during DP2? How does RN know reloaded claimed role blocker here if RN does not read the game? again, someone make it make sense. Only thing that explains RN actions here is that he is informed.

I asked the dude if he read DP1 and he dodged my question. He is really inactive and lurky on purpose for my own liking.

well a shot destroyer has to give a feedback so its likely reloaded thats messing with kiku if we can verify orca actually owns that ability. what orca is claiming seems to be like a vanillizer and those always notify the target. what kiku is suffering from seems to be like a roleblock that doesnt give notification. assuming kiku is town, then considering there r this many town day abilities its not out of the realm of possibility that mafia can roleblock during the day and night. this serves as a counterplay to our motivator, vote amp, and duellist

can also see the angle with reloady claiming blocking mango n1 despite his *major scum read* being yoho, and then mango obviously gonna claim nothing happened to him
Okay, let me cook with you here a bit. If you truly believe reloaded is the reason kiku is getting cucked here. Then what does that make of ultra? doesn't that make Ultra guilty automatically if reloaded flips scum? like reloaded flips scum here, then ultra here is basically exposed. You think Ultra here would gambit and go all in, in saving reloaded here? cause that would be the only explanation here. Since ultra stated that reloaded visited no one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, let me cook with you here a bit. If you truly believe reloaded is the reason kiku is getting cucked here. Then what does that make of ultra? doesn't that make Ultra guilty automatically if reloaded flips scum? like reloaded flips scum here, then ultra here is basically exposed. You think Ultra here would gambit and go all in, in saving reloaded here? cause that would be the only explanation here. Since ultra stated that reloaded visited no one.
yeah why not? nothing still clears ultra. its not necessary that he has to be scum if reloaded is because there r myriad of things that could interfere with the result but it definitely brings him more into consideration

7. Emil has ignored me
A question Orca, why did you vote for Ultra yesterday over Yoho? you were that confident that ultra is scum when Yoho was damning scummy.

But here you have no qualms to go after a player who is not Ultra, when ultra should be your main pick. Why?? Why vote for Ultra last DP over Yoho?

yeah why not? nothing still clears ultra. its not necessary that he has to be scum if reloaded is because there r myriad of things that could interfere with the result but it definitely brings him more into consideration
Okay, not sure if you elaborated on this. Apologies if you did, but. Weren't you confident that mango should be the lynch DP? what's up with wanting to switch to reloaded here? is it to resolve kiku situation truly?

Status
Not open for further replies.