Status
Not open for further replies.
We are gonna sweat scaling and vein scaling the shit out of that combo attack panel to determine who's trying his best, ain't we :josad:
Unless it’s one of the cannon attacks where all 3 of their attacks should be equal I doubt it’s going to be scale-able tbh. People are still going to try to do it to push agenda’s but it’s not going to mean much in reality

Personally I don’t think hybrid Lucci is comparable to bound man or that base sword less kaku is comparable to hardened post wano zoro
:handsup:

We are gonna sweat scaling and vein scaling the shit out of that combo attack panel to determine who's trying his best, ain't we :josad:
:milaugh: true, but at least this forum gonna stay active.

because with the pure one piece fans who care "only" about the plot and lore of OP, it won't reach even 3 pages with their "oh interesting, elbaf is gonna be awesome", "i didn't expect [insert whatever you want] to be like that" and the final "yes i agree" to disappear after that:suresure:

Unless it’s one of the cannon attacks where all 3 of their attacks should be equal I doubt it’s going to be scale-able tbh. People are still going to try to do it to push agenda’s but it’s not going to mean much in reality

Personally I don’t think hybrid Lucci is comparable to bound man or that base sword less kaku is comparable to hardened post wano zoro
:handsup:
ITS LIKE THAT

HYBRID LUCCI six pistol Ap S ~ BOUNDMAN KG (NO ADHAKI)
AWAKENED LUCCI finishers >= BOUNDMAN (no adhaki) HIGH END MOVES (bar KKG, Kong gatling)

Juste like Hybrid Drake has 1 attack as strong as boundman KG

Status
Not open for further replies.