Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yes, I do believe that Nami and the others are in the process of being brought back.

I don't want the anger to escalate here, so I will take an avi that the users, who made a bet with me, will choose. For this, these people can vote for an avi for me.
I will wear that avi until Oda, either shows us that Nami and Co. are actually brought back and that Egghead didn't end, or for the time, that was agreed on in said bets.
Serious question.

Why do you believe this? Very curious.

love how morj turned anything into a hint that showed the raid is failing, even when it was hinting at the opposite lmao
it was crazy tbh. The funniest was in 1043-1044 when Luffy got back up again in gear 5 and Morj was like he’s going to lose again. He didn’t lose in front of everyone

he was trying to parallel thriller bark too much. Most of the time Oda just wants to write whatever crap he wants
Post automatically merged:

No. Worse lol.

Because at least Morj called it quits when it was obvious:milaugh:
Icl he was even doing it in chapter 1044-1050. He really believed that shit 😂

it was crazy tbh. The funniest was in 1043-1044 when Luffy got back up again in gear 5 and Morj was like he’s going to lose again. He didn’t lose in front of everyone

he was trying to parallel thriller bark too much. Most of the time Oda just wants to write whatever crap he wants
Post automatically merged:

Icl he was even doing it in chapter 1044-1050. He really believed that shit 😂
bro he kept it up even after Luffy punched Kaido straight to hell LMAO

He kept saying how it wasn't written as a climax, when it literally is identical to how Croc and Doffy were defeated :suresure:

Idk how he didn't lose all credibility after that. The man was so arrogant he couldn't believe a shit theory of his was wrong so he 100x down

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
That's the pivot/changing gears
Probably won't join the crew
But may be involved with events on the island if things go right
:feelsokeman:
Minks still interest me heavily because of the Moon.

Urouge and Carrot are probably going to be the two characters we use to connect more into Lunarian lore, since Urouge's people are Birkans who came from the Moon, and Carrot's people use it as power.

Norse mythology, like most mythology, is heavily prophecy-based, and Oda is really pushing the series into straight up "magic" territory.

Hawkins, the Fortune Teller's, Crewmate, the Cat Mink Faust, is... a Magician. We should see Hawkins in Elbaf yapping about Ragnarok and the End of the World.

Like, the Minks might have some WEIRD ASS origin story, Pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.