Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi ifrit jambe wouldn't have done shit to Kizaru, bro tanked snakeman which is stronger and did pretty ok against Gear 5
Assumption based on Gear 5 in Fuusen mode feeling pain with Sanji's attack or at Kizaru blocking all of Snakeman's attacks with high speed?
(I know that should be obvious but: Blocking =/= Getting hit)

Unless you think Sentomaru's attack that seemingly took a lil bit of blood out of Kizaru is >> Current Snakeman's punches?

Wut is my blud wafflin

This chapter feels like a Early One Piece chapter.
Which isn't a bad thing, but this really highlight how Usopp hasn't been getting any closer from his "brave warrior" dream .
I think brave warrior means he want be brave and honored as the giants. Just be like them. He didnt need be super strong. But yeah, need a true power up. He is like miles and miles away of Yasopp level. No idea how oda will fix this problem

I think brave warrior means he want be brave and honored as the giants. Just be like them. He didnt need be super strong. But yeah, need a true power up. He is like miles and miles away of Yasopp level. No idea how oda will fix this problem
He doesn't need to be super strong, but I think Oda could have let him beat some giant beasts before the giant cat like Nami

Status
Not open for further replies.