[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, all the memories of being a kid :perocry:

I'm SO EXCITED, this is the first time I'm playing something I love after two months of unknown mafias.
I have the same vibe. This is gonna be a fun game. Sorta wish we had events like in Covid cause Chunin exams is ripe for that mischief.

The worst was whatever that cat game Drago had us playing.. wtf series even was that?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good evening

Too many useless posts but I find few players with whom I wanna kick start this game

@TheAncientCenturion you are talking too much. Are you trying to blend with townies by playing like this?

@Zara your meta is a bit off. You don't talk this openly but somehow you are doing right at the beginning of day one. Too excited for the game or trying to blend with townies?

Good evening

Too many useless posts but I find few players with whom I wanna kick start this game

@TheAncientCenturion you are talking too much. Are you trying to blend with townies by playing like this?

@Zara your meta is a bit off. You don't talk this openly but somehow you are doing right at the beginning of day one. Too excited for the game or trying to blend with townies?
Look at this avatar, does this look like the avatar of a man who needs to blend in? I ooze townineas.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What you ooze as won't be decided by you but by your actions and by us all.

Why talking so much though? It seems you are very enthusiastic for the game. Did you end up as scum?
I’ve been looking forward to this, Naruto’s my favorite manga series after all... my custom Zabuza tag is proof of it.

But I’m trying to keep a conversation going too, figure it’s better to talk and be around then to sit quietly and wait.
Madara was too mary sue tbh.

Itachi, Minato and Hashirama>>
you just named 2 other Mary Sues and a Itachi.
Post automatically merged:

Hot take

Orochimaru’s battle theme and regular theme >>>>>>>> Akatsuki theme.

I’ve been looking forward to this, Naruto’s my favorite manga series after all... my custom Zabuza tag is proof of it.

But I’m trying to keep a conversation going too, figure it’s better to talk and be around then to sit quietly and wait.

you just named 2 other Mary Sues and a Itachi.
Post automatically merged:

Hot take

Orochimaru’s battle theme and regular theme >>>>>>>> Akatsuki theme.
Not surprised you have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.