Here something for all the Zboys to think, IJ Hell Memories is Sanjino strongest attack and he didn't use it against big kitty.
So basically if ZoLo used KoH mode in this combo move he basically proven to be Sanjino's eqaul and Luffy's inferior, yet again.
If I was a lowly Zboy I would've been in a state of panic right now, i guess the saying were right, ignorance is bliss.
Sanji fans coping by making up a different version of the manga as per usual lol

I don't want to hear a single soul ever state the nonsense that ifrit jambe > Honesty impact in terms of DC or AP again.
Blud is hyping Koby destroying rocks giving the best attack he could do in his whole life since he was born, and that was alongside Garp and Gru's help
:suresure:

Sanji was playing football with buildings against Oars in the pre-ts

Koby can only dream of doing that EoS using 90% of his powers :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Monsterzoro girlfriend called me and told me Monsterzoro impression about the chapter.

He called King the Midfire a fraud
I used to think this bozo was a genius troll but he is trully a miserable man simping for asian skinny girls with faces that sometimes oddly resembles a child, who don't even know and much less care about his existance and that wouldn't even personally look at his face without feeling sick and bad for him.

Mods should've kept him banned so he can leave this forum once for all and proceed to do something trully worthy with his life.

@MonsterZoro im sorry but it's the truth

Honestly agenda aside it's great to see the East Blue OG actually interacting for once :josad:
Agenda aside THIS IS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!!!! When’s the last time Oda wrote a chapter like this ? Focusing on 1 area the entire chapter? This feels like something out of his pre timeskip bag and I’m loving every minute of it. Can’t wait for those panels….