Chapter Discussion One Punch Man, Chapter 204: Tough Guy

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I'm finding out after dropping the manga for a year that only 5 chapters were published with dozens of redraws...

What happened ? Why are there two arcs going on at the same time btw ? That-man arc and new heroes arc ???

Maybe following it was easy but I just got Togashi-ed by all the redraws.........

I'm finding out after dropping the manga for a year that only 5 chapters were published with dozens of redraws...
Classic murata and one

What happened ? Why are there two arcs going on at the same time btw ? That-man arc and new heroes arc ???
The ongoing theory in the opm community is that, since neo heroes arc introduces blue, son of blast, one and murata is doing the neo heroes intro chapters in the middle of blast vs ninja leader. For better connectivity or continuity or whatever.

But imo that's an absolutely retarded reason to mess up storylines like this.

The ninja village arc was one of my favorites in the webcomic. It worked and it was great.

But these clowns are messing it all up because they don't have any solid direction for the damn manga. They need some actual editors so fucking bad. The fact that opm didn't have any editors and one and murata was free to do whatever they wanted at their own pace, that was once a huge positive for this manga. But now it's become the mangas biggest weakness.

They are running it to the ground. Sad to see.