If the evil plot line continues we could see Sanji actually use that sword in combat. There’s still a lot of potential that the exoskeleton is slowly changing him and all the theories of his change in speech during egghead. Tho that’s not 100% necessary if the big mom pirates arrive with all their food themed powers
Point is either way we could potentially get a callback this arc

If the evil plot line continues we could see Sanji actually use that sword in combat. There’s still a lot of potential that the exoskeleton is slowly changing him and all the theories of his change in speech during egghead. Tho that’s not 100% necessary if the big mom pirates arrive with all their food themed powers
Point is either way we could potentially get a callback this arc

Woke up today and learned the leaks say Zoro used a basic ass Dragon Twister while Sanji used Ifrit and Luffy used Gear 4. You know what that means Zoro gang? Another break week were people fling shit about us "mean" Zoro fans slandering their boys as if the very same people did not use IRL time scale to argue Zoro fought Lucci for 6 months.

“Base Luffy is Yonko level” my man, your guy just needed Gear 4, his second strongest transformation to contribute equally as much to a combo attack as Zoro did with a Dragon Twister!

“Ifrit is on the same level as King of Hell if not greater” then why does Zoro use basic ass moves in a combo attack alongside it instead of Asura or even a King of Hell move?

:zosmug:

And also, Usopp fans, don't think we are gonna ignore your boy only having the balls to face Base Cat due to thinking he is literally hallucinating it. He better start getting hype moments REAL quick is all I am saying, because this shit as an intro to "his" arc is probably the most embarrassing shit I have ever seen. Like, not even I thought Oda hated that man this much!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Woke up today and learned the leaks say Zoro used a basic ass Dragon Twister while Sanji used Ifrit and Luffy used Gear 4. You know what that means Zoro gang? Another break week were people fling shit about us "mean" Zoro fans slandering their boys as if the very same people did not use IRL time scale to argue Zoro fought Lucci for 6 months.

“Base Luffy is Yonko level” my man, your guy just needed Gear 4, his second strongest transformation to contribute equally as much to a combo attack as Zoro did with a Dragon Twister!

“Ifrit is on the same level as King of Hell if not greater” then why does Zoro use basic ass moves in a combo attack alongside it instead of Asura or even a King of Hell move?

:zosmug:

And also, Usopp fans, don't think we are gonna ignore your boy only having the balls to face Base Cat due to thinking he is literally hallucinating it. He better start getting hype moments REAL quick is all I am saying, because this shit as an intro to "his" arc is probably the most embarrassing shit I have ever seen. Like, not even I thought Oda hated that man this much!
Watch them take an extra dose of copium and say - It is bad time to be Zoro/Mihawk fan. :milaugh::zosmug: