[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You seem a bit edgy :catsure:
Oh really! What makes you think so? Elaborate...
Isn't the amount in the opening post? 4.
Didn't read that

I think it's stated how many scums in the op.

1x godfather
1x role blocker
1x goon

why do you think there are many fluffs post? Since we already know the number of scums, indie and their roles.
So are you trying to imply that we should fluff posts because our host specifically mention how many scums we are dealing with??

Does knowing how many scums we are dealing with help you much in non claiming game?
my man reborn skipping the opening post and went straight to sussing people
Do I need to read op when I already read rules during sign up to scum hunt?

Btw, I asked that question for a reason and I asked that question to a specific person.

NW, rayan, or you aren't gambit.

Btw, you didn't answer my question which I addressed to you properly but somehow you suddenly seem fine to answer question addressed to someone else.

Did vote on you make the difference?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh really! What makes you think so? Elaborate...

Didn't read that

So are you trying to imply that we should fluff posts because our host specifically mention how many scums we are dealing with??

Does knowing how many scums we are dealing with help you much in non claiming game?

Do I need to read op when I already read rules during sign up to scum hunt?

Btw, I asked that question for a reason and I asked that question to a specific person.

NW, rayan, or you aren't gambit.

Btw, you didn't answer my question which I addressed to you properly but somehow you suddenly seem fine to answer question addressed to someone else.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Complete tonal shift in the thread. I guess the day 1 fluff is over. May the best ninja win.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah I agree I don't like fluff post that much. It would be bad for player who just logged in and read some pages with fluff post. We usually discuss how many scums in the game and someone bounds to act shady during discussion. (mostly in Role Madness).

For day 1 I think behaviour of some players would help us to determine which one is scum or not.

I don't think my meta is any different this game. And no, one vote in a 17 player game isn't anything to be concerned about.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Always hard to pin Reborn down, since he keeps the game on track whether he’s town or scum...

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting, the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.

Zara looks too compliant towards Reborn. Not for the meme response at the beginning, but his overall reaction consists of a 'my man Reborn, you skip post 1 and go straight sussing players' instead of an unfurl of his reasons

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Always hard to pin Reborn down, since he keeps the game on track whether he’s town or scum...

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting, the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.
Why do you sus Zara and myself?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
State our cases? You make it sound like Reborn actually has something against TAC or I and that isn't the case. He's just pointing fingers at everyone and seeing what sticks, that's his style.
I’m aware of his meta; what I’m less familiar with is yours. You’ve seemed fine to me so far, but Reborn is way more experienced than I and is a reliable barometer in these games when he’s down, so I’m just wondering why you think he’s sussing you right off the bat.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you sus Zara and myself?
I don’t suss either of you, just wanna hear what you say about Reborn doing that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m aware of his meta; what I’m less familiar with is yours. You’ve seemed fine to me so far, but Reborn is way more experienced than I and is a reliable barometer in these games when he’s down, so I’m just wondering why you think he’s sussing you right off the bat.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t suss either of you, just wanna hear what you say about Reborn doing that.
There’s nothing to really comment on for Reborn. He’s looking at activity and seeing who fits his perceived meta of them. Asking questions to gauge reactions and leaping on any sniff of scum.

Reborn

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting,
Your statement implies two things here

1) you see either of them as sus. If yes then why? I don't think I have build any strong case against them so far

2) you said "before voting" . Why you said this? This implies you have made up your mind on voting either one of them already. Why exactly?

the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.
You sounding a bit diplomatic here

I don't think my meta is any different this game. And no, one vote in a 17 player game isn't anything to be concerned about.
Your meta is off because of your initial openess (tin foil though) and then the way you responded.

Last game you were townie and when I asked you the question you reacted very aggressively and then ignored my question completely.

This game you not Only responded to my question (also to the question asked to someone else) but there is no aggressiveness. That's meta being off.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Your statement implies two things here

1) you see either of them as sus. If yes then why? I don't think I have build any strong case against them so far

2) you said "before voting" . Why you said this? This implies you have made up your mind on voting either one of them already. Why exactly?

You sounding a bit diplomatic here

Your meta is off because of your initial openess (tin foil though) and then the way you responded.

Last game you were townie and when I asked you the question you reacted very aggressively and then ignored my question completely.

This game you not Only responded to my question (also to the question asked to someone else) but there is no aggressiveness. That's meta being off.
1) I don’t currently see either one as scum, mostly because I don’t have ANY scum reads as nothing substantial happened until you came in with a statement vote. If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either.

2) See number 1, I personally have no intention of voting this early without evidence of something being amiss.

@Gambit welcome to the game. So what's your take on how many scums we are dealing with in 17 players game?
Welp, based on my own accounting, I assume that we got 4. Unless Al, trolls LOL.
mafia
1x godfather
1x role blocker
1x goon

third party
1x serial killer
With regards to the people surrounding us now and how the game is currently evolving if that's the most proper way to call it, all of you are null at this point. We get to see more when the game phase gets more serious.

Character development. Growth. If Gaara can go from mass murdering everyone who made eye contact to him to Kazekage, then I can stop being aggressive when people ask me questions.

Hmmmm I see. Is there a reason why it had to be me you called out?

why do you think there are many fluffs post? Since we already know the number of scums, indie and their roles.
Most players regardless of alignment do this in the opening day phase. And we can't blame them if they opt to throw hard core shit posts across the isle. However, this is also one way to keep the game phasing.

Reborn

Character development. Growth. If Gaara can go from mass murdering everyone who made eye contact to him to Kazekage, then I can stop being aggressive when people ask me questions.

Such growth in just one game.

Either you seriously have potential or you are scum.

1) I don’t currently see either one as scum, mostly because I don’t have ANY scum reads as nothing substantial happened until you came in with a statement vote. If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either.

2) See number 1, I personally have no intention of voting this early without evidence of something being amiss.
That's called reaction vote and I don't think you are a new player who isn't aware of what reaction vote means. I am clueless what judgement you meant then? I haven't build any strong case.

So you piggybacking me so early doesn't go down well with me.

@Natalija I am still waiting why you felt I am being edgy?

@Gambit Will get back to you tomorrow when I will wake up.

@Melontonin @RayanOO @Marimo_420 i have an instinct that either one of you three could be scum. Tell me one really good reason why my instincts could be wrong?

I will come to this tomorrow so good night.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Such growth in just one game.

Either you seriously have potential or you are scum.

That's called reaction vote and I don't think you are a new player who isn't aware of what reaction vote means. I am clueless what judgement you meant then? I haven't build any strong case.

So you piggybacking me so early doesn't go down well with me.

@Natalija I am still waiting why you felt I am being edgy?

@Gambit Will get back to you tomorrow when I will wake up.

@Melontonin @RayanOO @Marimo_420 i have an instinct that either one of you three could be scum. Tell me one really good reason why my instincts could be wrong?

I will come to this tomorrow so good night.
Because your instincts are wrong? What do you want me to say bro? "Give me a good reason" lmao

I'm the most town there is and that's fax.

Status
Not open for further replies.