at this point it feels the only reason Oda didn't have Sanji use IJ against te seraphims, Kizaru or Gorosei was because he didn't want to embarrass Sanji's new PU.
From "Oda is holding IJ for a special moment" to "IJ being paired with strong right and used against a giant cat"
What's more embarrassing?

using your strongest form solo against high tiers + top tiers and failing?

or

using your strongest form in a team combo on a balloon + a random cat and succeeding?

:quest::quest::quest:

Luffy didn't use G4 since his attack is named 'Elephant Whip' but I didn't expect Sanji to use IJ on a fodder like that.

Before people say something, I don't think this is that serious since that cat was most likely owned anyway. It's no different than Luffy using Kong Gun on a Number. However, Oda still could have simply drawn DJ Sanji...

Luffy didn't use G4 since his attack is named 'Elephant Whip' but I didn't expect Sanji to use IJ on a fodder like that.

Before people say something, I don't think this is that serious since that cat was most likely owned anyway. It's no different than Luffy using Kong Gun on a Number. However, Oda still could have simply drawn DJ Sanji...
I was also surprised by this... Elephant-like attacks were only used in G3