Oh @L57 that's why you're suddenly butthurt like that? Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings nor did I try to downscale Zoro's attack... since I was even defending Sanji using IJ on a fodder and compared this with Wano Luffy using Kong Gun on a Number.
No dumbo
I aint even use this for powerscale,shits just jokes to laugh at lanji fans
I have base zoro>=g5 why would i care about g4

Clown what stops oda from creating it
Do you know anything other than "clown" in your vocabulary? Be more creative at least, it's getting boring.

I don't disagree with Oda on that part, I find the description of the full summary questionable when it comes to Luffy's move being called "Elephant Whip". After all, there are no raws. Bound Man usually has moves starting with the prefix "Kong" - Kong Gun, Kong Organ, King Kong Gun. The exceptions being Rhino Schneider, Culverin and Leo Bazooka.

It's no G3 move, he inflated even more air into his muscles. King Cobra works similar like that.

Do you know anything other than "clown" in your vocabulary? Be more creative at least, it's getting boring.

I don't disagree with Oda on that part, I find the description of the full summary questionable when it comes to Luffy's move being called "Elephant Whip". After all, there are no raws. Bound Man usually has moves starting with the prefix "Kong" - Kong Gun, Kong Organ, King Kong Gun. The exceptions being Rhino Schneider, Culverin and Leo Bazooka.

It's no G3 move, he inflated even more air into his muscles. King Cobra works similar like that.
G3 is just goofy making a body part bigger ,king kong gun is g4 + g3 dumbo

No dumbo
I aint even use this for powerscale,shits just jokes to laugh at lanji fans
I have base zoro>=g5 why would i care about g4
You're starting to insult me over something you do not "care" about or why do you vehemently defend Ledon's full summary credibility like that? He ain't sucking your cock, pipe down lol.

All I'm saying it how I personally believe it's another G3 move but this time it's his Giant Whip version.
There is no need to act like a jerk to it.

You're starting to insult me over something you do not "care" about or why do you vehemently defend Ledon's full summary credibility like that? He ain't sucking your cock, pipe down lol.

All I'm saying it how I personally believe it's another G3 move but this time it's his Giant Whip version.
There is no need to act like a jerk to it.
Clown is not an insult,its a compliment for you

G3 is just goofy making a body bart bigger ,king kong gun is g4 + g3 dumbo
G3 is blowing air into his bones...
G4 is blowing air into his muscles, creating that elastic body.

Those two forms, as well as KKG and King Cobra, have completely different mechanism.

At least get your facts straight bonobo...
Post automatically merged:

Clown is not an insult,its a compliment for you
Must be due to your own profession as a promiscent all-star clown.

Genuinely I agree with you tho, Elephant are G3 moves. If he was using G4 then the attack would be “Rhino Whip” since the only G4 kick we’ve seen is Rhino Schneider.
The thing is that apparently Luffy literally says "Gear 4" (seems like the M3 are all naming the mode they're using) so either redon making shit up, Oda was too tired and got the numbering wrong or forgot he already named boundman kicks after Rhino