People does not understand that Zoro using Enma count already as a power up. Having a stronger sword should count as a power up. Zoro get stronger not only by using haki or special technique (ashura) but also and more importantly by getting new swords.

So, I think that saying "this is base Zoro" is fundamentally wrong.

The fact that Sanji is using IJ more (still from the attacks he did after Queen power up I would not say that he is spamming IJ for now) means that he can use it now more frequently without issue. It's like DJ after the time skip. Even Luffy using more G5 means he is getting more comfortable in using that power up.

In other words, while Zoro seems like is always in "base form" in reality he is not because he already use new and more stronger swords and the power up is more subtle and concealed. Meanwhile Luffy and Sanji show their power up in a more obvservable way.
Zoro 3SS no bandana no sparks is as “base” as it gets. Sanji also has an exoskeleton after Wano that buffed his durability and endurance, is sanji never gonna be in base again?

The fact of the matter is KoH (bandana) is zoro’s highest form. Gear 5 is Luffy’s highest form. Ifrit jambe is sanji’s highest form. Only 1 of these was used this chapter.

Enma isn't a better sword than shusui until its black
Not even you believe what you wrote. I'm sorry.

Zoro 3SS no bandana no sparks is as “base” as it gets. Sanji also has an exoskeleton after Wano that buffed his durability and endurance, is sanji never gonna be in base again?

The fact of the matter is KoH (bandana) is zoro’s highest form. Gear 5 is Luffy’s highest form. Ifrit jambe is sanji’s highest form. Only 1 of these was used this chapter.
Sanji's exoskeleton has a clear indication on when it's active (the eyebrow switch), so yes. Sanji can still be in base.

Yes, for now Sanji IF is Sanji's stronger mode/form but the attack he does when he is in this form matter more. So in this case he did not use his strongest attack for sure. Same we can say for Luffy.

By the way this chapter sure it's super interesting and still in this forum the only thing that is discussed it's stupid power levels that Oda does not even think about it a lot.

You're massively over analysing this.
It wasnt done to compare them, and we have seen so many collab attacks where the strength of attacks were not equal.
Why is this forum obssesed with powerscalling the dumbest things?

Not even you believe what you wrote. I'm sorry.

Sanji's exoskeleton has a clear indication on when it's active (the eyebrow switch), so yes. Sanji can still be in base.

Yes, for now Sanji IF is Sanji's stronger mode/form but the attack he does when he is in this form matter more. So in this case he did not use his strongest attack for sure. Same we can say for Luffy.
lol black blades are the most elite blades in existence. Shusui and enma are of the same grade (Great Grade Blade) Shusui sits at the top of its grade because it is permanently black. Once zoro turns enma black it can raise in rank and when it does it will go to a supreme grade blade then and only then is it the superior blade.

I'm super excited about this new arc, the outfits, the new character we will see, the new setting, new interactions etc and still the most important thing is discussing about how some character is using or not his power up in a combination attack instead of enjoy it without overthinking.

So boring.