You need to be a fan of Stussy's dog. Candy professionals try to turn Lanji's humiliation into victory. "Look, Lanji only got two teeth knocked out, he's pretty strong." Lanji begs to save him, "wow, Sanji is not afraid to throw away his pride." Lanji bakes a cake instead of fighting "wow, Lanji is a personality and a well-developed character"
Lmao your thread got nuked in a matter of minutes.

There is no sanji hater or sanji fans lmao.
They are just zoro haters in different forms.
:suresure::suresure:
I am a Sanji fan since after TS, I used to love Sanji and Zoro pre Ts and M3 in general.

I wouldn't say I hate zoro, but his Fandom, the only sword character I genuinely dislike is Mihawk.

Now I find Zoro a bit bland post TS, but if he succeed etc. I am not against it at all, I just hate how people ruin his dynamic with Sanji and Luffy for agendas.
:goyea:

Someone needs to kill Marco and give Sanji his Fruit for the sake of EOS powerscaling.
With fight against Bigmam , It was hinted Phoenix flames have different powers aside from Healing regeneration.
:pepebusi:
But if they kill Marco , they have to pray to god , this isn't an inspiration from books , where phoenix needs to die first to re awaken.

If marco us awakened , they fucked lol

I am a Sanji fan since after TS, I used to love Sanji and Zoro pre Ts and M3 in general.

I wouldn't say I hate zoro, but his Fandom, the only sword character I genuinely dislike is Mihawk.

Now I find Zoro a bit bland post TS, but if he succeed etc. I am not against it at all, I just hate how people ruin his dynamic with Sanji and Luffy for agendas.
:goyea:
I understand. Putting slander aside.

I have always rooted for Sanji as a very good character aside from powerscaling takes which people take over to hate zoro is whete slander comes from lol.

Sanji is probably the only one who is fleshed out properly , even more than luffy character wise.

We don't hate Sanji either , it's the powerscaling takes lmao.

Post Time skip zoro is more of samurai personality which is Stoic , which zoro fans absolutely like because that's a counter part to luffy goofiness.

I understand. Putting slander aside.

I have always rooted for Sanji as a very good character aside from powerscaling takes which people take over to hate zoro is whete slander comes from lol.

Sanji is probably the only one who is fleshed out properly , even more than luffy character wise.

We don't hate Sanji either , it's the powerscaling takes lmao.

Post Time skip zoro is more of samurai personality which is Stoic , which zoro fans absolutely like because that's a counter part to luffy goofiness.
I understand that luffy excessive goofyness can trigger some people and they might enjoy how Zoro can balance that, but kinda miss a bit the other side of Zoro tho, like when I watched Monster on Netflix some months ago I genuinely loved Ryuma character.