Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that luffy doesn't know. It'd that HD already has insane reach. Why use air punches when your fist can already travel the same distance?
That too.. Hakai was mostly just for show because it doesn't suit Kaido's fighting style, he can close the gap and use Thunder Bagua with his raw power..

My other point is that, Luffy has never punched air i think when they broke through the Tsunami he just punched the water really hard.. Luffy has never not punched something..

Bullshit. What koby destroyed was bigger than 3 THRILLER BARKS. THE SAME OARS JUNIOR WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT ON 1 THRILLER BARK SO THAT IS CAP. To add BUILDINGS WERE ON PIZARROS ARM. SEVERAL BUILDINGS ACTUALLY LOL

Sanji has never once demonstrated the level of AP required
I don’t remember, is there any confirmation it was the original TB and not the mini TB ship that they escaped after they lost?

Bullshit. What koby destroyed was bigger than 3 THRILLER BARKS. THE SAME OARS JUNIOR WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT ON 1 THRILLER BARK SO THAT IS CAP. To add BUILDINGS WERE ON PIZARROS ARM. SEVERAL BUILDINGS ACTUALLY LOL

Sanji has never once demonstrated the level of AP required
AoE doesn't equate high AP bozo

Otherwise Monster Point and Luffy's Gear 3 would be above anyone in the crew

That said, Sanji shits on Koby on all aspects

AoE doesn't equate high AP bozo

Otherwise Monster Point and Luffy's Gear 3 would be above anyone in the crew

That said, Sanji shits on Koby on all aspects
It does when the yonko commander himself is still suffering from damage bozo.

Also dumb point bringing in zoro since in terms of AOE zoro has more feats than even luffy in certain instances so even that argument is retarded lol. No one in their right mind would ever say that monster point has more aoe than luffy or zoro. There isn't a feat to back up that narrative

So not only is koby superior tha. Sanji in terms of AP and DC but also AOE. Thanks for adding to the point

Status
Not open for further replies.