Status
Not open for further replies.
Man please don't give me false hope. That would be peak. 😭
Think, he learn wano to control his haki better, Zoro learned Kinemo fire style, Zoro will have all swordmanskills in the end.
Giant swordmenship was hyped manytimes, we saw how Big Mom could use insane shockwave slashes with it:

Zoro already can send powerful slashes, but with giant swordmanship he would reach a whole new lvl, performing crazy shit with it.
I still believe in the end of the story we will see one time a new version where Luffy and Zoro use a combinate attack, who surpass hakai.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
People Hated me when I said I wanted this on rooftop.
:pepemy:

Rooftop version would be ,
Flying Dragon Blaze + Red RoC = Flying Red Dragon Blazing RoC.
:blush::blush:
Expect a Zoro + Luffy combined attack on Kaido + Big Mom in Wano Act 4. Imo Oda kinda teased this with this fight that totally had an on-screen conclusion:

Luffy using high-level Gear 5 attacks (I'm hoping to see Star Gun: Meteor Shower at some point) and Zoro using King of Hell.

Give em their own Hakai

Wait, they're in fucking Elbaf, and Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai was literally an Elbaf combined move:

Oh my gosh Luffy and Zoro pulling out their own Elbaf Hakai variant against Big Mom and Linlin would be so fucking cool.

Ngl if neither Zoro nor Luffy are using ACoC then Sanji is absolutely cooked

At that point it'd be difficult to deny that Luffy and Zoro are in their own tier (the top-tier).

Sanji isn't even weak, he's probably comparable to the mid/low-end YC1s by now - he's just a high-tier. All he had left was IJ HM.

Meanwhile, Luffy had G5, Zoro had Asura. Beyond that, Luffy and Zoro both have ACoC - a major AP boost - which also stacks with G5 and Asura and Zoro has KOH to boot - it's Sanjover fr 😭

At that point it'd be difficult to deny that Luffy and Zoro are in their own tier (the top-tier).

Sanji isn't even weak, he's probably comparable to the mid/low-end YC1s by now - he's just a high-tier. All he had left was IJ HM.

Meanwhile, Luffy had G5, Zoro had Asura. Beyond that, Luffy and Zoro both have ACoC - a major AP boost - which also stacks with G5 and Asura and Zoro has KOH to boot - it's Sanjover fr 😭
If one want to wank Sanji they should focus on his combat speed/mobility than his AP (which is good, it's just ain't top tier level)

Seeing how Jack took a direct hit from an island sized attack already and still remained conscious, no.

And he damaged Pizarros forearm, Coby’s attack did not do much at all to Pizarro. Despite Garp helping him.
What island sized attack did jack take directly? It for sure wasn't zoonesha trunk since that trunk hit the ships including the rest of the crew and then Jack so Jack did not take the sole brunt of that attack.

Kobys attack BROKE pizaros arm. Garp did not hit pizaros arm only koby did so that's also cap

Speed’s always been Sanji’s specialty while AP’s always been Zoro’s

1st time: teamed up with franky and bonney to tickle luffy's ass
2nd time: pulled out his trump card for a kitty
1st time: Sent Mars back to Mariejoa and made Luffy in Fuusen scream in pain more than Crydo and his arsenal ever did against regular Gear 5.

2st time: Overkill cuz Nami was in danger

Im still waiting for anyone explaining Zoro vs Lucci and many other Zoro scenes in Egghead such as the ones he needed Jinbe for the entirety of the arc
:shocked:

1st time: Sent Mars back to Mariejoa and made Luffy in Fuusen scream in pain more than Crydo and his arsenal ever did against regular Gear 5.

2st time: Overkill cuz Nami was in danger

Im still waiting for anyone explaining Zoro vs Lucci and many other Zoro scenes in Egghead such as the ones he needed Jinbe for the entirety of the arc
:shocked:
Luffy franky Bonney and Sanji using his ultimate attack sent mars back . Sanji did jack shit by himself
Fuck are you talking about . Your boys stringers move so far in the series was put in a group attack with a strong right . What the bum

Status
Not open for further replies.