Status
Not open for further replies.
What island sized attack did jack take directly? It for sure wasn't zoonesha trunk since that trunk hit the ships including the rest of the crew and then Jack so Jack did not take the sole brunt of that attack.

Kobys attack BROKE pizaros arm. Garp did not hit pizaros arm only koby did so that's also cap
Bro you didn't answer me. I seriously dont remember if the TB at Hachinosu was the original island or the mini TB ship that Moria escaped when he lost.

Did we ever get any confirmation which one was it because TB was destroyed from Kuma's attack.

Luffy franky Bonney and Sanji using his ultimate attack sent mars back . Sanji did jack shit by himself
Fuck are you talking about . Your boys stringers move so far in the series was put in a group attack with a strong right . What the bum
Thats just as accurate as saying that Zoro, or Luffy, or Sanji, would need absolutely need each others help against the lion when they clearly acted by themselves, bozo

1st time: Sent Mars back to Mariejoa and made Luffy in Fuusen scream in pain more than Crydo and his arsenal ever did against regular Gear 5.

2st time: Overkill cuz Nami was in danger

Im still waiting for anyone explaining Zoro vs Lucci and many other Zoro scenes in Egghead such as the ones he needed Jinbe for the entirety of the arc
:shocked:
“Sanji sent mars back to Mariejoa”

2st time: Overkill cuz Nami was in danger
Ain’t it embarrassing he goes overkill when his name was last to be called ?:hope:

Expect a Zoro + Luffy combined attack on Kaido + Big Mom in Wano Act 4. Imo Oda kinda teased this with this fight that totally had an on-screen conclusion:

Luffy using high-level Gear 5 attacks (I'm hoping to see Star Gun: Meteor Shower at some point) and Zoro using King of Hell.

Give em their own Hakai

Wait, they're in fucking Elbaf, and Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai was literally an Elbaf combined move:

Oh my gosh Luffy and Zoro pulling out their own Elbaf Hakai variant against Big Mom and Linlin would be so fucking cool.
I have the perfect Idea for it.
Hakai vs Zoro and Luffy combined attack.

Zoro and luffy attack Pierce through Hakai in middle and mid Kaidou and Bigmam.
Whereas Hakai an AoE and DC attack , splits into two and cuts sky and rooftop like this

Then Law , teleports everyone right behind Kaidou and Bigmam. Because shockwave still be there...
Then Kidd assign kaidou with N and Bigmam with S.

They both attach to each other and Then Law punch wille , and tosses them into sky.

Kidd shoots His Electromagnetic gun Upside , and throws them in sky at high speed.

Where luffy is waiting with Bajrang Gun or Over kong gun , and imagine something coming at you at high speed and you punch them down with even bigger force.

They go down double the speed they come up with and at last... Zoro with KoH dragon Damnation.... and as you have already heard of it... doesn't matter if potato falls on knife or knife falls on potato , It's potato getting chopped.

Something coming down and zoro throwing KoH DD from below....

And KO.
Rooftops ends... that's what you call Team fight.
:lawsigh:
I don't know what shit Oda wrote there.

Fuck I forgot killer was there too.

If one want to wank Sanji they should focus on his combat speed/mobility than his AP (which is good, it's just ain't top tier level)
Sanjis also has better sustainability which is a big thing with what Oda focused on in egghead. Dude got hit a lot, but never damaged because of his durability which somehow is able to handle lasers and fire better than G5, a healing factor, and a power up that doesn’t have a time limit like the others.

Whereas Hakai an AoE and DC attack , splits into two and cuts sky and rooftop like this

Then Law , teleports everyone right behind Kaidou and Bigmam. Because shockwave still be there...

They both attach to each other and Then Law punch wille , and tosses them into sky.

Kidd shoots His Electromagnetic gun Upside , and throws them in sky at high speed.

Where luffy is waiting with Bajrang Gun or Over kong gun , and imagine something coming at you at high speed and you punch them down with even bigger force.

They go down double the speed they come up with and at last... Zoro with KoH dragon Damnation.... and as you have already heard of it... doesn't matter if potato falls on knife or knife falls on potato , It's potato getting chopped.

And KO.

Your fanfiction was funny, I laughed bro thanks

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

And KO.

Hakai was always hilarious to me, because it's such a hype moment

But, at the same time, LAW, the fuck are you doing, JUST TELEPORT EVERYONE OUT OF THE DAMN WAY

Oda's excuses to nerf Zoro have gotten worse and worse over the years, from chasing Pica's fat-ass to Law forgetting he can Teleport people.

IMO Oda just has to spend so much time drawing/coming up with concepts, he doesn't have time to consider plotholes.

And, hey, that's life: sometimes the obvious answer was right there and people chose to be stupid as all hell.

Hakai was always hilarious to me, because it's such a hype moment

But, at the same time, LAW, the fuck are you doing, JUST TELEPORT EVERYONE OUT OF THE DAMN WAY

Oda's excuses to nerf Zoro have gotten worse and worse over the years, from chasing Pica's fat-ass to Law forgetting he can Teleport people.

IMO Oda just has to spend so much time drawing/coming up with concepts, he doesn't have time to consider plotholes.

And, hey, that's life: sometimes the obvious answer was right there and people chose to be stupid as all hell.
My sequence would have placed correctly even bounty wise..
None of them are actually gonna win against any top tier right... look at law and kidd , luffy got lucky in egghead...

Rooftop zoro clears.
Or maybe dressrosa Zoro
:finally:
Can Queen tank 3000 wirld or ashura?
Idts
:chopoff:
Queen got hit by slashes that sent Zoro flying and didn’t take that much damage

He also has an ancient zoan so he’s pretty tanky

I’d say he’s defo tanking a 3000 worlds from Dressrosa Zoro since it knocked Pica out but didn’t scar/kill him

Ashura though? Not sure

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen got hit by slashes that sent Zoro flying and didn’t take that much damage

He also has an ancient zoan so he’s pretty tanky

I’d say he’s defo tanking a 3000 worlds from Dressrosa Zoro since it knocked Pica out but didn’t scar/kill him

Ashura though? Not sure
why does everyone ignore the fact that queen was only grazed by said slashes

Status
Not open for further replies.