Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro just used a normal Santoryu attack? It's not really a form for him the way G4 is for Luffy.
I still count how many swords he uses as forms sort of
Though I guess it doesn't really matter how many swords he uses because he has 1 sword style moves that seem to be as powerful as 3 sword style moves (i.e Rengoku Onigiri and Shishi Sonson both instantly KOing a Supernova)
But you're right that this was a casual Santoryu move
My point was just that he didn't whip out KoH or Asura and Luffy didn't whip out G5 or use Advanced Haki while Sanji used IJ
G5 Luffy probably has some invulnerability gimmick since he’s a cartoon. If Kings attack damaged him, Queen wouldve attacked King back rather than just say knock it off.
Queen's a very performative and hype guy and may be stupid in some ways (i.e saying Brachio Launchers and getting himself blown up twice) but he's generally a very smart and competent fighter, he wouldn't stop fighting Sanji to go attack King because he accidentally sliced him, that would just be plain detrimental to them.

Zoro gets destroyed by any admiral or yonko 1v1 and is much more comparable to Sanji than Luffy.

Zoro does have ACoC and hence can compete with top tiers in terms of AP(even that, on to an extent). But he cannot compete with top tier speeds or FS.

Sanji on the other hand has much better speed and CoO than Zoro, meaning even if he can’t match Zoro’s AP, in a 1v1, Zoro would still have considerable difficulty as he’d have a hard time tagging Sanji.
Clown

And all these enemies are superior to S4nji in every aspect, fucking idiot.

I still count how many swords he uses as forms sort of
Though I guess it doesn't really matter how many swords he uses because he has 1 sword style moves that seem to be as powerful as 3 sword style moves (i.e Rengoku Onigiri and Shishi Sonson both instantly KOing a Supernova)
But you're right that this was a casual Santoryu move
My point was just that he didn't whip out KoH or Asura and Luffy didn't whip out G5 or use Advanced Haki while Sanji used IJ

Queen's a very performative and hype guy and may be stupid in some ways (i.e saying Brachio Launchers and getting himself blown up twice) but he's generally a very smart and competent fighter, he wouldn't stop fighting Sanji to go attack King because he accidentally sliced him, that would just be plain detrimental to them.
He would send a stray beam to King since he’s able to do his own AoE beams. Kings attack just never hurt Queen.

Zoro gets destroyed by any admiral or yonko 1v1 and is much more comparable to Sanji than Luffy.

Zoro does have ACoC and hence can compete with top tiers in terms of AP(even that, on to an extent). But he cannot compete with top tier speeds or FS.

Sanji on the other hand has much better speed and CoO than Zoro, meaning even if he can’t match Zoro’s AP, in a 1v1, Zoro would still have considerable difficulty as he’d have a hard time tagging Sanji.
I don't see Sanji Kidd or Law scarring the strongest Yonko in a 1v1 or knocking Hybrid Nusjuro on his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.