TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I only had Chinese class today, it was really great, I learned some stuff and there are chinese students in my class, so I asked them what the fuck they were doing in a Chinese class for beginners and they told me “to learn French” :suresure:
Lmao. To me that sounds like easy credits. What languages are on the list for you to learn after Chinese/the others you mentioned?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
English language and civilisations
+ extra languages Russian and Chinese as I told you
Civilizations?
as in the history of it or smth else?

I also study English language and literature, adjacent with historical studies regarding every native English speaking country, America Canada Australia, and ofc Britain, and a second language as well, coincidentally I chose French.

K

Kuroshika

Lmao. To me that sounds like easy credits. What languages are on the list for you to learn after Chinese/the others you mentioned?
I’m learning Japanese on my own but like very slowly and when I have some willpower which is not the case rn :pepehands:
Since I moved I couldn’t find a psychiatrist that answers the phone and I’m low key dying rn :feelscryingman: help me
Post automatically merged:

Holigans kicked your ass out from chapter's spoiler thread ?
Nope I just wanna regular talk which is not very possible in spoilers thread

Civilizations?
as in the history of it or smth else?

I also study English language and literature, adjacent with historical studies regarding every native English speaking country, America Canada Australia, and ofc Britain, and a second language as well, coincidentally I chose French.
I think we are doing the same studies :smithnie:

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m learning Japanese on my own but like very slowly and when I have some willpower which is not the case rn :pepehands:
Since I moved I couldn’t find a psychiatrist that answers the phone and I’m low key dying rn :feelscryingman: help me

Lmao, is it because your new psychiatrist ain't good or because it's past midnight in Europe? But you couldn't go back to your old one, if he/she would answer the phone?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seems so.

So what kind of subjects do you have?

For example I have contemporary English language as a subject in every semester, and so far I have had Medieval Renaissance Romanticism and Victorian literature, with subject like syntax phonology and phonetics etc.

K

Kuroshika

Lmao, is it because your new psychiatrist ain't good or because it's past midnight in Europe? But you couldn't go back to your old one, if he/she would answer the phone?
No I mean, when I arrived in the city here I called a few psychiatrists to get an appointment (I’m under obligatory medications so I must have one) and none of them answered so I couldn’t have any appointments :pepehands: my mother is a doctor so she prescribes the meds it’s ok on that side but on the therapy side it’s a disaster and I don’t want to end up in psych ward here :feelscryingman:

Seems so.

So what kind of subjects do you have?

For example I have contemporary English language as a subject in every semester, and so far I have had Medieval Renaissance Romanticism and Victorian literature, with subject like syntax phonology and phonetics etc.
It really seems like the studies I’m having but I only started two weeks ago so :finally:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No I mean, when I arrived in the city here I called a few psychiatrists to get an appointment (I’m under obligatory medications so I must have one) and none of them answered so I couldn’t have any appointments :pepehands: my mother is a doctor so she prescribes the meds it’s ok on that side but on the therapy side it’s a disaster and I don’t want to end up in psych ward here :feelscryingman:

It really seems like the studies I’m having but I only started two weeks ago so :finally:
Got it, seems cool.

If you ever need any help feel free to ask me.

:neesama:

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Z bois flooding in, one at a time :josad:

Lmao. If you ever stop posting, I'm going to assume you're stuck in a psych ward somewhere in France. Still spreading the Admiral gospel of course.

Though can't ya just tell people / whoever would attempt to put you away, that you can't find a psychiatrist? More of their issue and not yours.

K

Kuroshika

Z bois flooding in, one at a time :josad:

Lmao. If you ever stop posting, I'm going to assume you're stuck in a psych ward somewhere in France. Still spreading the Admiral gospel of course.

Though can't ya just tell people / whoever would attempt to put you away, that you can't find a psychiatrist? More of their issue and not yours.
The psych ward I usually go to let you have your phone but idk about the city one...
Usually when the ambulance comes at your home bc you're suicidal/trying to kill yourself they don’t ask you about your current therapy they just throw you into the psych ward lol