Now Zoro fans can shut their asses up about Sanji using Ifrit here, unless they think fcking Gear 3 Elephant Whip is comparable to Black Rope Dragon Twister lmao

"Why argue with a Zoro nikka when you can just wait"
:willight:
Base 3SS ~ Gear 3 ~ Ifrit is embarrassing for...zoro fans?
Post automatically merged:

Why does this fraud have a Nami pfp?
shit, I've angered the Simp Consortium

my days are numbered

Base 3SS ~ Gear 3 ~ Ifrit is embarrassing for...zoro fans?
Wdym base 3SS? Zoro only has base and KoH. Asura, despite you guys calling it a fighting mode, it never lasts longer than 1 move. So in reality Asura is a move he uses once in a fight.

The bandana is something symbolic just like Sanji's cigarette, it doesn't imply in instant boosts for any of them, this isn't an RPG.

Gear 3 Luffy hasn't been impressive ever since he hit Page One and thats post Advanced Armament, unless Luffy is using CoC coating, but even then, when you scale the effects of rooftop BRDT on Kaido which looks just like the one Zoro used here against a cat, i hardly doubt this Elephant Whip would have the same effect.

Meanwhile you have Sanji doing lasting damage to Queen already with Diable Jambe. At the end of the Queen fight, Sanji just went overkill as he always does in decisive battles specially when women are involved such as Nami is here. It reached a point where Queen couldn't even react, he just got Bouef Bursted miles away.

Wdym base 3SS? Zoro only has base and KoH. Asura, despite you guys calling it a fighting mode, it never lasts longer than 1 move. So in reality Asura is a move he uses once in a fight.

The bandana is something symbolic just like Sanji's cigarette, it doesn't imply in instant boosts for any of them, this isn't an RPG.

Gear 3 Luffy hasn't been impressive ever since he hit Page One and thats post Advanced Armament, unless Luffy is using CoC coating, but even then, when you scale the effects of rooftop BRDT on Kaido which looks just like the one he used here, i hardly doubt Elephant Whip would have the same effect.

Meanwhile you have Sanji doing lasting damage to Queen already with Diable Jambe. At the end of the Queen fight, Sanji just went overkill as he always does in decisive battles specially when women are involved such as Nami is here. It reached a point where Queen couldn't even react, he just got Bouef Bursted miles away.
Brotha you doing a lotta talking but you’re not saying much. Let me break it down for you.

If zoro wants to crank it up a notch? Bandana, ryou, coc coating, KoH mode, Asura

If Luffy wants to crank it up a notch? Gear 4, ryou, coc coating, gear 5

If sanji wants to crank it up a notch? He’s already at maximum capacity

Before you get into the nitty-gritty of 3SS compared to Luffy’s gears, worry about the fact that sanji is the only guy using his strongest form

I wasn't big on splitting the crew, but hopefully this means what we do get with this half is decent. If Usopp leaves Elbalf the same, it won't be for lack of panels. I like this group, I just hope whatever they get up to on Elbalf is entertaining. Shanks and his crew could be heading back (unless stuff with Teach occurs), I'd love for that interaction.

I really want Luffy to finally meet either Shanks or Dragon this arc (though the latter might not be until a different arc). Stuff seems pretty relaxed now, but it's possible this shapes up to be an important stop one way or another, especially with the Man with the Burn Marks possibly being here.

I wonder how long it'll take the giants and the rest of the crew to get word of half the crew being on Elbalf. Not like they can sit out the whole arc, Saul is important for Robin. Maybe mid-way through the arc.