Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? You're a fucking joke. No wonder the Avengers didn't take you. Or the X-Men. And they'll take fuckin' anyone. I mean, you are a ridiculous, immature, half-wit moron. I have never met a sadder, more attention-starved jabbering little prick in my entire life and that says a lot cause I've been alive for more than 200 fuckin' years. And I'll tell ya, that bald chick was right about one thing, you will never save the world. You couldn't even save a relationship with a goddamn stripper, and motherfucker I wish I could say you die alone, but it's one of god's best jokes that you can't die, except that's on all of us! ..You got nothin' to say, "mouth"?

You're literally the class clown of the Zoro fandom and nobody takes you seriously. If I say that Lee took a W in one of his threads (about a topic which he has ridiculed for months due to the anime version), what does that make you when you constantly glaze Nik's threads? :choppawhat:

As for here, you confidenly opened you mouth and tried to trash me yesterday, only for the raws to destroy your entire stupid argument. So how does it not make you my bottom bitch?

G4? Where is G4? Must be in a hidden panel.
You are lee s bottom bitch clown
You admitted it
You cannot call other people insults after that sentibottom :Kizgrin:

Until it gets corrected its g4 if it gets

Oda did Sanji dirty here
Should’ve had had him simply use DJ to match Luffy and Zoro not using their strongest modes
Or maybe he was simply balancing.
- Lower end Ifrit jambe ~ G3 ~ Base Zoro basic technique
- High end Ifrit Jambe ~ Rooftop g4 ~ Rooftop Zoro.
- not sanji tier ~ Luffy AdCoC ~ Zoro Ryou Ashura
- Not sanji tier ~ Luffy adcoc + G4 ~ zoro Adcoc
- not sanji tier ~ Luffy adcoc + g5 ~ Zoro KoH + AdCoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.