Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest fellas , and No trolling please ; You all know and adknowledge that Oden is a Top Tier but do you all find something set a difference between Oden and Zoro ?

@MarineHQ said it, Zoro has anything that Oden did have and more .
@Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @grey matter @Sentinel
I have trouble seeing Oden as mid top tier. For me he's more relative to Old Garp. At the top of Low Top Tier but can't beat any mid Top Tier (probably beats Big mom). Zoro definitely has the AP + defense which is like 99% of a swordsmans capability anyways. Oden isn't fast, no observation haki freak and we don't know if his CoC can skysplit.
  • Zoro has equal if not superior AP
  • Zoro has equal if not superior defense
  • Probably equal speed
  • Physical strength the same
  • Zoro has superior endurance and equal durability

Yeah I don't regret saying Zoro has everything Oden has.

Oden was called a physical beast but couldn't get up from one Base Kaido bonk. Zoro needs a prolonged 1v1 with a Top Tier, just some couple exchanges and I'm willing to put him at mid top tier and above Oden.
Does this clown @PissHQ think Sanji > Oden too
:quest:
Well Akou dog. Given how weak Oden is and that he slept to a base Kaido bonk I might push Ifrit Wambe Wanji speed blitzing and one shotting this bum so be careful.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I have trouble seeing Oden as mid top tier. For me he's more relative to Old Garp. At the top of Low Top Tier but can't beat any mid Top Tier (probably beats Big mom). Zoro definitely has the AP + defense which is like 99% of a swordsmans capability anyways. Oden isn't fast, no observation haki freak and we don't know if his CoC can skysplit.
  • Zoro has equal if not superior AP
  • Zoro has equal if not superior defense
  • Probably equal speed
  • Physical strength the same
  • Zoro has superior endurance and equal durability

Yeah I don't regret saying Zoro has everything Oden has.

Oden was called a physical beast but couldn't get up from one Base Kaido bonk. Zoro needs a prolonged 1v1 with a Top Tier, just some couple exchanges and I'm willing to put him at mid top tier and above Oden.

Well Akou dog. Given how weak Oden is and that he slept to a base Kaido bonk I might push Ifrit Wambe Wanji speed blitzing and one shotting this bum so be careful.
that base kaido bonk took him by surprise he couldn't use haki to protect himself, without haki eve a normal civilian can harm people as we saw with dadan and garp

Tbh, I see Zoro at low top tier possibly mid top tier with KoH Asura but he really needs his true 1vs1 battle against a top tier.

Owning Lucci like that is a great feat and comfortably scales him above high tiers but the thing is, is Lucci even as strong as King?
No he's not
Ashura isnt a mode. Ashura is one hit move
It's like saying "bjarna Luffy" is God tier or "kkg luffy" is mid top tier

Zoro is inbetweener just like Shiryu (who will be low top tier max)
Zoro will become low top or solid top tier after beating Shiryu
Post automatically merged:

Straw Hats approach the coast:
> Elbaf starts rendering
> all moving object spring into action

As soon as the Straw Hats arrive a fire happens that puts Elbaf in danger.
A country that endured for centuries.
Had the Straw Hats not arrive Elbaf would have been fine for another century or longer.

Things only happen or start to happen once Luffy gets involved. Otherwise everything is static and just going its merry way.
It really sucks

Everything goes well until SHs arrive

that base kaido bonk took him by surprise he couldn't use haki to protect himself, without haki eve a normal civilian can harm people as we saw with dadan and garp
Embarrassing excuse ngl. No aCoC club hit from Base Kaido

Oden gets knocked out on the spot.

Enraged WB punch to an off guard Akainu

Akainu gets up immediately

Greenbull after a base aCoC club strike

"Huh did something hit me?"

Oden going down to that one attack was genuinely one of the most embarrassing showings for any Top Tier.​

>Here you go, that'll be 60 berries. Will you be pa- NAMI?!
>EUSTASS?!!
>w-when did you get to Elbaf?
>Just today....why're you flipping burgers? What happened to become the pirate king?
>Ha ha....I had a good run. I'm just trying my hardest to earn enough money for a new ship so we can go home to South Blue
>That's too bad....Anyways, I'm having trouble getting the ketchup to come out of this bottle. Think you could help?

IN AN AMAZING DOUBLE SPREAD, WE SEE KID USE PUNK GIBSON 磁気 パンク 弦 ギブソン ON THE KETCHUP BOTTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.