Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a tiny branch. Even recently it was drawn gigantic

I think it’s very possible that the SHs aren’t on the main island of Elbaf, but rather a smaller island in the same archipelago.

Wano, after its flooding, became a collection of several islands. What if Elbaf is kind of the same thing? Multiple islands connected by the Yggdrasil tree.

The giant tree we have seen is the main island tree. However the roots of the tree go beneath the ocean and sprout in other islands.

The tree we saw this chapter is likely connected to the giant tree via the roots.

I think it’s very possible that the SHs aren’t on the main island of Elbaf, but rather a smaller island in the same archipelago.

Wano, after its flooding, became a collection of several islands. What if Elbaf is kind of the same thing? Multiple islands connected by the Yggdrasil tree.

The giant tree we have seen is the main island tree. However the roots of the tree go beneath the ocean and sprout in other islands.

The tree we saw this chapter is likely connected to the giant tree via the roots.
In mythology Yggdrasil contains 9 worlds including asgard midgard etc
The Elbaf village Linlin lived is one
Another is the lego world
Shanks probably has his own section
Loki will be in asgard

It’s more likely there’s a village on large branches of the tree.

Warland run by Prince Loki is on the base of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.